Rolling fenders

i need abit of help , i have a toyota supra and cressida which need some fender rolling done, I want it done professionaly since these cars recently had a paint job done to them, andi dont want to do it my self and i dont want to chip or crack the paint. Do any of you guys know a shop where they can do these kinda of work, i also heard 23tire dont do fender rolling anymore. Im just tryin to find a shop that will in the GTA… some one please help me.

shops will not guarantee their work when rolling fenders ESPECIALLY if repainted. most shops around montreal do pretty bad jobs on rolling fenders anyways (yes, even our more reputable shops). i’ve seen jobs done that are uneven, pulled too much, or cracked.

imo, just do it yourself with the use of a heat gun and take your time. i hope there is no plastic work on your fenders. oh, and just to put it out there… the fenders that i’ve used using a baseball bat (or pipe) have always come out better than fender rollers. i know most will likely flame me for this but that’s my personal experience.

btw, i know it’s too late but you should have rolled your fenders before paint

there is a fender roller at the S1DC shop so if you are willing to bring your car down there we would gladly teach, and help you roll your fenders. You can also hang out with the baddest drift team in Ontario.