Roofing Supplies

OK, guys at work going to help me do my garage roof since they’re charging me 1/4 the amount of labor + beer.

I have the dimensions of my roof, and just need to get supplies.

Who has the best prices? All I know is my dad gets 10% off being a vet from home depot.

Thanks.

I can get you atother 10% off hd and lowes on top of your Dads discount if want.
Derek

Lenco lumber had better prices than HD on roofing, but you have to watch and make sure that you get quality shingles, they sell some junk also (according to the guy who did my roof)…

Interested on how you’re doubling your discount at Lowes…?

I assume it has something to do with gift cards.

Use architecturals, no three tabs.

I may take you up on this, thanks =)

yup its with gift cards. NO one is going to beat lowes or HD prices when your getting 21% off shingles. There just isnt that much overhead on them.

I have access to our cost, I work commercial sales.

I bought my supplies at Lenco

Shingles are pretty much all overhead…

I was told by my buddy at HD they couldnt really discount them much but other stuff, braided water lines that were $4+ they sold me for $1.50. said they make a cpl bucks off the shingles but hope you buy other stuff there that are higher profit items(nails,paper,etc)

Try Sellmore Industries.

I found some non standard drip edge at Weatherpanel in Buffalo.

I’m not sure what the prices are, but it never hurts to call.

when I did my garage roof I bought architectural shingles, dripedge, paper, and new roof vents from Lenco for about $800 total. My roof area was 20x28.

B&L wholesale supply…i’ve had good luck with them for siding and shingles

although all roof warranties are somewhat dubious i have heard some horror stories about the roofing sold through HD and lowes…like i said just about any roof warranty is going to be an ugly situation so it might just be people who didn’t realize that the very nature of the dispute was going to be bad regardless of who was involved

I can do those on my wholesale account at B & L, but I need some selections from you, and I don’t know what pricing you’re getting so far. I used to use IKO and switched to GAF. Also need to know delivery, ground or rooftop.