Roomate needed - $300/month

lol from looking for a roomate to drinking…

why didnt i see this coming. shows who the drunk crew is…

HOLLLLA… serisouly i dunno if ill still be around but might stop out

I’ll give you $300 a month just to have access to the tap.:beer2:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:23,topic:35177"”]

I’ll give you $300 a month just to have access to the tap.:beer2:

[/quote]

deal

I am coming up there weds or thurs morning to drop off an intercooler at hybrid and pick up my injectors from innovative but you guys probably wont be around. I will let you know when I get paid for the intercooler.

these guys know how to drink, if i hadn’t got my own house, i was supposed to be the projected 4th with jeff, mongo, and ohio :beer:

I think that I would fit right in. I tend to start and finnish most nights around here. Between my hockey and dart leagues i usually have a full drinking schedule every week. Hell, If I didn’t have someone looking at my fiero project tonight I would meet you guys at that bar in buff and crash somewhere up there tonight.

…we have a dart board too…

lemmie know when u can stop by. tomorrow evening would work well for me.

some other things about the house:

cool as fuck landlord, just redid the whole house. this isnt a standard U heights house.
we keep the heat at 70 in the winter.
full attic for storage.
again, free laundry.
full carpet throughout the apt (except the kitchen/bath) including the balcony.
We keep it clean, this isnt a place you need to have shoes on in order to not catch the HIV. in fact, no shoes on allowed in the house.
due to rush, pledges will be cleaning our place soon. ( :tup:)

and again, we already have everything needed. all we need is another roomate.

Yeah, I have to be back to work in rochester by noon so thats a no go but I could probably swing out this weekend if i end up going to pitt. I should know more about the job by this friday.

BUMP

need someone to jump on this!

its so tempting but the no off street parking kills it for me.

Are still against me hording bitches?

i dont care what you do with bitches as long as you give me a $300 check each month.

the parking isnt terrible.

Well if you ever answer your phone…I would come over and check it out…I may even bring over a 30 of beer.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:34,topic:35177"”]

Well if you ever answer your phone…I would come over and check it out…I may even bring over a 30 of beer.

[/quote]

i rarely answer phone calls. texting is a much more reliable way to get ahold of me.

Justin, if you move in there … i’m only a hop, skip and a jump away on delaware in kenmore … i know that would tempt you …maybe we can we BFF’s again

hmm i kinda want out of here …take cash instead of a check? i hate paper thats not green

[quote=“Helidrop,post:36,topic:35177"”]

Justin, if you move in there … i’m only a hop, skip and a jump away on delaware in kenmore … i know that would tempt you …maybe we can we BFF’s again

[/quote]

:hitit:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:34,topic:35177"”]

[/quote]

a 30 for 2 of ya?

Your car isnt the only thing thats a light weight:jam:

: P

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:37,topic:35177"”]

hmm i kinda want out of here …take cash instead of a check? i hate paper thats not green

[/quote]

the landlord will take it either way