Rotary tuners?

Is there anyone in the area that can tune a rotary engine using Apex’i Power FC? I know it’s not a popular request, but I might be going rotary by the end of the year and would need a tuner. I know of a couple in the city and in CT. but Id like to keep it local if possible

by this and throw it in the bay , its cheaper and way more fun

http://www.wiispace.com/wii-forum/members/superhero-albums-she-woot-i-bet-you-all-like-dis-picture2822-german-dynamite-bundle.jpg

Provided we are talking about turbocharged rotories, pretty much.

Nobody ever believes me but a rotary engine is perfectly fine as long as you don’t mind a VERY high maintenance woman… lol. Everything about it needs to be maintained 300% more than any other car. You do that and it will last you as long as any other car.

unless your oil cooler line clip randomly falls out and you drop all your oil on the ground within a 1/4 mile.

yea, but that can also happen on any car… it just tends to do more damage on the rotary.

Totally agree. Ive had rotary turbo before, thinking about going back for more

I did enjoy mine when I had it, but was happy to get rid of it :lol

Go to Amsterico and find you a PR they love rotaries, I’m sure they can help you out LOL

can’t happen to any car…most don’t have oil coolers stock…:lol

even though my rotary blew up within 10k of me owning it, i have no issues with rotaries and will prob own a rotary powered car agains someday, but the point of my car was to build an lsx powered import, only reason its not staying rotary power.

Actually a lot of domestics have oil coolers

Morgan @ Synapse has a lot of experience with powerFC & has tuned a few rotaries

I drove a JDM FD two weeks ago and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so I am legit t00nerz.

Good luck with this. He is using the same engine management too. But, he gets tuned somewhere near Toronto.