RPI Fall Autocross(es)

Weather is def wet tonight, but it looks to be clearing up sometime soon. For any interested parties, I will relay an email on Saturday morning whether or not we’re doing the Auto-x tomorrow (perhaps Sunday then!).

Please let me kno
dc2nick@yahoo.com

its suppsed to stop raining at 3am and be dry all day tomm.

its pouring here in clifton park right now

EDIT: Hour later the suns tryin to break through the clouds
Im taping up the car and headin down.

JEFF, ima message you my number. call me if they postpone it

when are the other 2 events?

well im sitting here in the parkinglot… and no ones here… which is gay cuz its not raining…

No Autocross today guys, it’s too wet. It’s postponed to tomorrow if the ground is better and the rain is gone.

Nick, what were you doing at the lot at 730am?

Usually there is one open weekend in between each event, but I don’t have to schedule to confirm. Keep you guys in the loop.

Ur time is off… I was there at 1030…

Tomorrow is gonna be Worse weather than today…

When I was there, The lot wasnt that wet… after like 2-3 runs it woulda been dry…

That’s too bad they didn’t hold it, I saw the semi-dry roads and thought we would have as well. I’m not an influential member so I don’t have much say in the matter :headbang

We’ll see how the weather holds up for tomorrow, but you’re right Nick, it doesn’t look too good right now.

nope. definatly lookin worse than today.

oh and ofcourse one asshole HAD to park in the white spots. JUST LIKE LAST TIME

lol. It’s a bitch to move those cars when that does happen :headbang

Just got an email that the rain is going to be pretty definite tomorrow, so no autocross at RPI this weekend. Look for it soon though! I’ll update this thread I hear about the next one. SCCA tomorrow it looks like…

gay…
shoulda had it today

come to the SCCA one! should be decent in the afternoon

do u have to be a student at rpi to be able to go to this auto-x

Nope, it’s open to anyone. Good to meet you today at the SCCA one (assuming you had the black MR2)

it was a beautiful day. RPI should have had theirs today

You’re way too bitter Nick lol :angry2

Double header next weekend! Saturday and Sunday Autocross.

seriously?

Haha yes. Weather pending that is :tong