RPMs dropping too fast and stalls

You know whenever you start your car it revs higher and as the engine warms up, it starts to drop. Mine idles fine (around 750 rpm after warmming up), but whenever I do a hard stop where the RPMs drop really fast, it’ll drop to a point where it will almost stall depending on how hard I brake the car. If I brake hard enough, the needle will drop rite to 0 RPM and completely stall.
How can I fix this?
increase idle?
clean EGR?
clearn IACV?
I dunno where to start

I would check the IACV first.

and where would the valve be located?

Vacuum leak.

Mine used to do that ALL the time, but then as I was swapping in my intake kit i decided to check all of the lines; replace some and re-tighten others, I never had that problem again.

Good thing none of them had a rip in them or anything.

And when your doing that, make sure you buy all bling hoses and golden hose clamps to maximize your bling factor because once your engine feels like it looks good it wont wanna stall.

lol jk, but yeah Chris is right, it could be a vacuum leak, mine would stutter and dip all the time because I had a crack in my intercooler large enough to throw of the mafs

but it could also be your maf sensor, clean the damn wire with a q-tip and some sensor-safe brake cleaner

If you don’t have a vacuum leak, then you might want to invest in an SAFC and use the decel air settings. I assume you’re running an atmospheric bov right?

you mean it blows into the engien bay without recirculating?

you mean it blows into the engien bay without recirculating?[/quote]

Yep, pretty much. Atmospheric as in the air does NOT recirculate into the system. It’s just blown into the engine bay or wherever your BOV is.

Do you have an safc? what kind of bov are you using?

you mean it blows into the engien bay without recirculating?[/quote]

Yep, pretty much. Atmospheric as in the air does NOT recirculate into the system. It’s just blown into the engine bay or wherever your BOV is.

Do you have an safc? what kind of bov are you using?[/quote]
I’m using the Blitz DD BOV and no the pressure is let out into the engine bay. If I was to recirc back, where do I recirculate back to and with wat?

you recirculate it back into the intake anywhere before the turbo, by means of a hose.