rrsti > my ear drums (and my STi)

We did a quick pull from a roll (maybe 30 or so), on xxx road. I had my window down, and instead of beeping, we just looked over at each other and gunned it. It was a bad place to do a pull, so we worked with what we had.

Immediately, his open dump scared the shit out of me! Its a great way distract the other person, as I could not hear anything, including my shift light, or what was going on. After realizing that i was bouncing off of the limiter, I nailed third, and then 4th. He pulled at least 2 cars on me. I am sure Todd with have the other side, maybe it was more cars. I was just scared shit-less by his wastegate.

Great race man, I absolutely love your car!

–mark

:tup: his car is quick man

Did u guys run after u left Mikes? I would of run with you guys but I was pressed for time

Yeah, he brought me for a ride, and then we went to get gas, and then did a quick pull. Next time, windows up, so I can hear my shift light :slight_smile:

That car will do 11’s, no problem, with a good launch.

–mark

You can hear light??

STi has an audible shift light. I set mine for 6800 rpm, so when I hear it, I shift, and I normally get the ideal timing down, to shift right at 7000 rpm.

–mark

I can hear light just fine.

wtf mine doesn’t make noise ?

consult your manual, there are a bunch of options for that shift id

Yup, turn the nob to set the shift point, and then you get the option of (–) or (on) for the noise. Choose one :slight_smile:

–mark

I set mine to light earlier because I didn’t like that it basically lit up right at the rev limiter (also don’t like that it hits rev limiter at exactly redline). Didn’t know there was an audible noise tho, I’ll have to check that out

ya his car is fast n super clean

Our cars look almost identical (other then wheels), so I think we got some pretty big attention driving through buffalo. We were side by side at a light, and I noticed the kids in the car in back of me were snickering, hehe.

I wanted to race from a dig, so maybe next time, or at the track!

Todd, get a hold of me when you go to NYIRP, I will meet up with you there.

–mark

I will get ahold of you for sure, soon as mike gets some more 112 in. But the first little bit of race gas is all for sario lol , i think that might at least even us out . His car is nasty, and if you think my car is loud you should hear that hatch go wizzin by. And if that doesn’t do the trick i guess i’m gonna go with gt35r with all the other goodies sooner that next year.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:5,topic:29110"”]

You can hear light??

[/quote]

:rofl: