reading is FUNDAHMENTAL!!!

you can use boost and spray

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
so we’re saying no boost and spray???
:ugh: do u need it put in a book?

MAKE SURE THIS RACE IS ON A SATURDAY!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
EXHAUST
All exhaust gasses emitted from the engine must pass through the muffler(s), including waste gasses on turbocharged entries.

STREET EQUIPMENT
All entries are required to have operable horn

hey looks like the same rules for why i couldnt race before:bigok:

have fun guys, good luck.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail

if u read all the post u’ll see that u dont have to have a muffler on ur BOVor what ever!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

• DONT WUSSY OUT ON ME BOY!!!:mad:

i know there not on the bov. im taking about the waste gasses from the waste gate.

im not wussin out, you guys are the ones coming up with all the rules. there aint this many rules on the street, why not just make so the cars are street legal(inspection and plates ,dot tires) and just race?

i know there not on the bov. im taking about the waste gasses from the waste gate.

im not wussin out, you guys are the ones coming up with all the rules. there aint this many rules on the street, why not just make so the cars are street legal(inspection and plates ,dot tires) and just race?
ohio laws differ than pa!!i said bov OR WHAT EVER!!!:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree with you on this one…

roger that…inspection, plates and DOT tires.

you are such a cry baby:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
you are such a cry baby:rolleyes:

heres my rules

1. inspestion stickers

2. current plates

3 D.O.T tires

1. exhaust system

how am i a crybaby?? you guys are the ones that need 600 rules.whocares if the horn works, who cares where the wastegates dump. its the list on the first post thats gonna take the fun out of it. whos gonna tech all the cars??? whos gonna decide if it ok to run? lets just set a date, go to the track and race. now stop posting on the internet and go finish your car, unless you plan on just racing your keyboard.

heres my rules

1. inspestion stickers

2. current plates

3 D.O.T tires

1. exhaust system

whocares if the horn works, who cares where the wastegates dump. its the list on the first post thats gonna take the fun out of it. whos gonna tech all the cars??? whos gonna decide if it ok to run? lets just set a date, go to the track and race. not stop posting on the internet and go finish your car, unless you plan on just racing your keyboard.
I’ll tech all the cars in:p

if you tech like you mod, no one will race

yea…sam will just call them assholes and delete there posts.lol

Originally posted by Pewterss
ohio laws differ than pa!!i said bov OR WHAT EVER!!!:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

most of ohio doesnt have a inspection so they could do whatever they wanted

Originally posted by slowcamaro
most of ohio doesnt have a inspection so they could do whatever they wanted

well obviously we can tell if they were a street car or not just by useing common sence… well mostly everyone could tell, you im not sure of.