rules idea for pitt vs cincy

Originally posted by slowcamaro
most of ohio doesnt have a inspection so they could do whatever they wanted

All we have is an emissions test that 98% of cars pass with flying colors. I’d like to have the whole inspection thing over here so I wouldnt have to see as many junkers on the road.

Originally posted by lowboostlexus
All we have is an emissions test that 98% of cars pass with flying colors. I’d like to have the whole inspection thing over here so I wouldnt have to see as many junkers on the road.

we got emmisions and inspection here and theres still junkers all over the roads, trust me, be happy you guys dont have the crap we got.

One thing that has to be a rule is if you run a certain time u must meet safety requirements that the track has.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
well obviously we can tell if they were a street car or not just by useing common sence… well mostly everyone could tell, you im not sure of.
quote:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
most of ohio doesnt have a inspection so they could do whatever they wanted

this is what im trying to say!!AS THE TITLE SAYS “IDEAS”:smiley:

Originally posted by lowboostlexus

in that part of ohio you have emissions. i know our blazer is from
boardman [youngstown area] doesnt have inspection or emissions. this area is closer to QCR

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
in that part of ohio you have emissions. i know our blazer is from
boardman [youngstown area] doesnt have inspection or emissions. this area is closer to QCR

the whole state dont have inspection,just emissions!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
the whole state dont have inspection,just emissions!!

all i know is the blazer and the other S10 of hers never had emissions on
it. i think the older vehicles are required to have testing.

Ah yea my bad. Not all counties in Ohio have the emissions testing. They’re in the counties surrounding Dayton, Cleveland and Cincinnati. I’ve always lived in an echeck county so that sorta slipped my mind :wink:

the racing will be on a sunday that is the only day they willl let us rent the track.

pretty much sticker, dot tires, plates and some common sense

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
the racing will be on a sunday that is the only day they willl let us rent the track.

OHIO DONT HAVE stickerS!!!

OHIO DONT HAVE stickerS!!!

:repost: to the :asshole s

Originally posted by Shaggy
:repost: to the :asshole s
read the post above my post!!!:asshole :asshole :asshole :tool:

and if your car runs certain times it must meet safety requirements

Originally posted by OrangeSS
and if your car runs certain times it must meet safety requirements

exactly…and pewter that I why I said common sense. if you have a car that you won’t drive on the street cause it has huge slicks on it 24/7 you can’t run.

just like orange SS said go to the IHRA rule book and see what you need to run the times you think you will run

i like the idea of run what your brung. if you pull a fuckin 6 sec full blown drag car off the trailor then so be it. your are quicker then me ok. but what i would like to see is you got to drive it to the track to race it at the track :slight_smile:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i like the idea of run what your brung. if you pull a fuckin 6 sec full blown drag car off the trailor then so be it. your are quicker then me ok. but what i would like to see is you got to drive it to the track to race it at the track :slight_smile:
:nono: :nono: :jerkit: its street cars!!!

exactly…and pewter that I why I said common sense. if you have a car that you won’t drive on the street cause it has huge slicks on it 24/7 you can’t run.

just like orange SS said go to the IHRA rule book and see what you need to run the times you think you will run

thank you!!!

two comments/questions. What about the TR boys running open dump? It mentions stock crossmemember, what if you have a g-body with a aftermarket dual hump cross over for the use of true-straight duals?

Originally posted by Cutty
two comments/questions. What about the TR boys running open dump? It mentions stock crossmemember, what if you have a g-body with a aftermarket dual hump cross over for the use of true-straight duals?
it will be ok!!

read the post above my post!!!:asshole :asshole :asshole :tool:

i was agreeing w/ you:asshole :rolleyes: