rules idea for pitt vs cincy

Originally posted by Shaggy
i was agreeing w/ you:asshole :rolleyes:
sorry:(

too many rules…

my ideals—

need a dot approved tire.

need current insurance card

need necessary safety shit if u run the #'s.

class specific runs heads up- so n/a 4/6/8 and forced induction 4/6/8 all run head up in class- 3 qualifing runs, then top 8 in each class run off. top 5 in each class goes to the “bracket” final. because if u can win heads up, lets see how u do on a dial–this eliminates the slower cars from bracket class.

top 5 from each (30 total) run off on a pro tree 400 dial. set seeding from drawing from hat–will be 2 buys 1st round… so from your field of 30 cars (plus 2 buys), we have a bracket setup. let that get narowed down to 1 car.

wow, can you run nitros!!! ed z

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
too many rules…

my ideals—

need a dot approved tire.

need current insurance card

need necessary safety shit if u run the #'s.

class specific runs heads up- so n/a 4/6/8 and forced induction 4/6/8 all run head up in class- 3 qualifing runs, then top 8 in each class run off. top 5 in each class goes to the “bracket” final. because if u can win heads up, lets see how u do on a dial–this eliminates the slower cars from bracket class.

top 5 from each (30 total) run off on a pro tree 400 dial. set seeding from drawing from hat–will be 2 buys 1st round… so from your field of 30 cars (plus 2 buys), we have a bracket setup. let that get narowed down to 1 car.
there a great idea!!!:smiley:

or how about…treat it like a street race:eek:

we can but u got to have a few & i mean few rules!!++safty rules by time of ur car!!:slight_smile: as the thread title states IDEA’s:p

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
or how about…treat it like a street race:eek:

what track is this going to be held at? and date please! ( i need a date too) putwer will you come with me!!! ez

Originally posted by et10sec
what track is this going to be held at? and date please! ( i need a date too) putwer will you come with me!!! ez
sure & its at quaker!

i have a gn, its totally stock, street tires, what class could i run, and do we have a date for the cincy race? thanks ed

no date yet

How about a min weight of 3,000 lbs?

Originally posted by Kevin
How about a min weight of 3,000 lbs?
no rules but that safty ones run what u brung!!!

That works

Can I come? Please Please Please:)

I promise to be faster than my sig :smiley:

Originally posted by Steel City
Can I come? Please Please Please:)

I promise to be faster than my sig :smiley:

promise promise

Originally posted by slowcamaro
promise promise

Promise :smiley:

Min of #3000:rolleyes: well that eliminates 95% of the imports

Originally posted by Steel City