S&S collision Review

Just wanted to post for ppl who are looking / need to look for a good
collision shop. Last weds I put my focus into the back of an SUV.
Sheer Physics indicates that I was going to Have damage. I had my car
towed to S&S on englewood (Right near kenmore ave I’m not sure of the
address). They did a GREAT job. It wasn’t very expensive they fixed my
car well under what I was thinking the damage was, and they were pretty
quick about it. My car got to the shop on Thursday, and they called me
on Friday… I was kinda hard to reach on Thursday so I missed their
calls. I got my car back after work on Wednesday. and I think it looked
better than when it went in. The only thing that doesnt’ look good is
some damage to the Drivers side fender that I told em to not work on. I
told them I didn’t care about paint colors etc. they tossed some paint
on the pieces because they felt bad giving me a black hood for my silver
car. Id def recommend them to anyone who needs some work don

sounds like your not too picky about your car.

haha, yeah. i can’t really put alot of stock in your review…

what u mean by that ?

the basic premise of the review is still valid

quick service
friendly shop
car looked better after the repair then it did before the accident

some shops would bich if you tried to cheap out, they would rather loose the entire job then just loose some profit because you dont want the deluxe repair

as long as your happy man :tup:

meaning he was reviewing a collision shop but didn’t seem to give a shit if his body panels were even the right color… so we don’t know the caliber of their work…

that was my thought exactlly

My girlfriends uncle is one of the owners of s&s I have seen some of there work and it is pretty good.

whooptie shit… they did more than I expected, for less than I expected. The fact that they went above and beyond what I asked

key facts:
They were Very helpful and friendly
They were Fast
They did a great job on the things I asked them to do
They went above and beyond
They were Inexpensive

S+S = really good/fast/cheap/friendly service

well, it’s subjective, and depends on what you want. don’t ‘whooptie shit’ chief us, some people on here want work that looks like Nothing At All Happened to their car - which is what i’m waiting to find, and why i clicked on this. til i find the time/loaner car to drop mine off at gerstner’s, i’m holding off.
aside from that, glad you’re happy with the work you got and you’re back where you need to be, man - hard to find good bodywork :slight_smile:

Do I care about my DD? It’s a 4 door focus… what do you think? did I have more than 2k to spend on repairs? No. Were the repairs under 2k… yes. I have seen other cars come out of there (MY GF’s father and mother both took their cars there) and they look like nothing happened. That’s why I took my car there in the first place. If it was my VW not my DD I would have spend the extra $$ to get it fixed… and If it happened tomorrow I’d take the VW to them.

ANyways for those who aren’t haters… S&S is a great shop.

And newman… YOU are a rape scene. YOu remind me of that girl on Mad TV that wears mittens all the time, and is mentally retarded.

I took my car there once before I changed the color. I used to have a black eclipse, some asshat backed up into my front bumper and hood. Only the hood was dented, the bumper was scratched, nothing bad really. Anyways, took it there and it was really cheap and quick to get it fixed, but a couple months down the line the paint bubbled up and it started to rust. Just my experience with them, i cant speek for anyone elses but thumbs up to getting your car back quickly.