s13.5 build

s15 is dope. besides teh fact that its a nissan :lol:

thats cool other than the fact your on a nissan site fucktard

LOL WEAKSAUCE

skyrine eh. i challenge you.

you have a car right?

ps your kinda scrawny to be calling people a fucktard arent u? :blink:

· Personal Attacks will NOT be tolerated. Be respectful of others.
You have been warned!

DELETED IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR FORUMS YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LEAVE. THIS IS YOUR SECOND INFRACTION IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

This thread sucks…BOO!

fucktard sounds funny, so yes i said it, was it meant to enrage you? no not really, haha seriously though its a nissan forum…try going on a corolla site and saying they are gay and get ready for a cry fest

What is this challenge though I am kinda intrigued?? you can pm me any other questions or threats and i will be glad to answer and then it will make the mods happy as well haha

lol i just stirring some shit up i couldnt really care less.

i just really pumped because i finally gunna drivenext year after watching for 2.

as for the showdown how bout we meet at the top of the mountain at midnight :biggrin:

im just gunna slap an SR20DET in my supra, maybe then ill get some respect around here HAHA

Who said anything about no respect for the supra? My friend owns a 400+whp mk3, i have alot of respect for that, have fun drifting in the snow.

this threads bombbbszzzz buddy lmao theres no personal threats going on here either… SE-R ftw!!

thats cool glad you are going to get to drive maybe you can come out and be the dk? either i will be working out of town or competing if i have a car finished lol. So i might be able to accept your challenge

Who said anything about threats? I said Peronal attack.

Threat: declaration of an intention or a determination to inflict harm on another

Personal Attack: Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person’s claims or comments

One more post that isn’t about DriftSlut’s build up this thread will be closed.

iwas saying i want a fuckin nissan motor in mycar so u will like me…

why the fuck would i drift my supra in the snow. i have 187 hp in that shit bra :71:

ps hows the carcoming driftslut lol

sweet. i prob lose cuz i have 0hrs tracktime lol. we’ll be out therethough with our flamesuits on and our ppurpose built battle wagons :cool:

You guys can take this to PMs…sorry Driftslut, thread closed.