S13 alternator

Car wouldnt start without boosting … so bought a new battery, boosted it, let it charge for 10-15 minutes, turned it off , tried to turn it on and nothing, no lights no power at all… alternator ?!?

Are the clamps properly secured? This happened to me once and the reason it wouldnt start was that after driving the bumps and such knocked the clamps loose.

no the battery clamps are secure.

Check all of the fuses under the hood.

Also check if there is a connection between the positive terminal and the chassis when the car is off.

i bet its the shitty ass shit canadian tire battery … It was dead to begin with from the store … we boosted and charged it for about 10 minutes … turned it off , tried again … dead cold nothing no power no clocks …

imma try a big one tomorrow and check for all the stuff u guys said… Thanks…

Did they fill it with acid for you???

On the small ones they need to.

GO BACK AND RAISE HELL.

haha we didnt know about that on small ones … me and kent just picked one up from the shell and headed out with it

LOL

did you make a stop at the cash register??

I don’t know ifi would trust you bora :axe:

hahaha yea …

well shit was sitting there … fuck i dont even remember buying a battery from a store in my life before … i guess gonna go back in tomorrow to refund it and get a big ol’ battery and we’ll make sure its good to go… hopefully that will fix it … i wanna bring the dirty whore out :smiley: