s13 Auto to manual swap- Electrical questions!

Hey,

Hoping someone can provide some answers here. Almost done my swap here, and using a manual harness from 1992 tranny for 1993 with ka engine.

Here’s the question: The four connectors that connect to the fuse block are not the same as the connectors for the auto harness. Also, the wiring is different for the manual connectors. Was there alot of reconfiguring of the wiring and splicing of the auto connectors in to work???

Do I even need to worry about this? There is NO detailed explanation of this in any of the tutorials.

Help! doing wiring diagram research, but this is not the easiest thing to do.

managed to figure out 3 of the 4 connectors so far, enough to start the car, still have a 4th connector coming from the harness with 4 leads. Dont know how that one needs to be hooked up.

None of the tutorials tell you where connectors go, and if you have to repin anything. I can see ppl having some problems doing this.

Took it for a drive this morning, and it feels good, but much noisier than the auto for sure. I still have the centre console off, but the rubber boot is in place, which prob is making it louder than it will be when they are installed.

Still missing the speedo (not talked about), and the reverse lights, which I just havent gotten around to doing, but it is in the tutorial. (and that 4 pin connector that doesn’t fit anywhere) Time to check out the wiring diagram (again) and figure out where/what all this stuff is…