Good s13 auto>manual information...?

Hey guys, im going to do a auto>manual swap this summer and I would like to get some info about it (IE: walkthroughs, tutorials). the only info I can find about it is for s14’s, so if anyone knows about any s13 swap info let me know.

same thing that book is good

It’s very straightforward.

1. Remove auto tranny and auto pilot bushing
  2. Drill holes for new clutch pedal and install with clutch master cylinder
  3. Remove old brake pedal and replace with 5 speed one (or cut the old one)
  4. Switch driveshafts for the 5 speed one (make sure you get ABS/non-abs accordingly)
  5. Install 5 speed tranny with NEW manual pilot bushing and NEW koyo (nissan oem) throw out bearing and 5 speed tranny crossmember
  6. Connect clutch hardline and softline directly to slave (don’t use the clutch dampener box)
  7. Jump parking fuse wires

Done.

These steps may be out of order, but those are all of them in a general sequence of things. Hopefully I didn’t miss anything.

1. Switch driveshafts for the 5 speed one (make sure you get ABS/non-abs accordingly)’

So my 91 is non-ABS therefor my driveshaft is non-ABS, so I must make shure I get myself a non-ABS tran. Got it.
Thanks dudes.

does anyone know where I could find a “NEW manual pilot bushing and NEW koyo (nissan oem) throw out bearing”?
try calling the dealership?

call your dealer there like $8

pm Simplemind7

Apparently my 91 is from the US because when I give my vin number to any dealership they say “that number is no good, you must have a US car” and because of that they cannot look up any of the parts I need.

Does anyone know the numbers of these parts?

Break booster (non-ABS) and master cylinder
Throw out barring
Manual pilot bushing

Thanks guys.

No you don’t need a non-ABS tranny, there is no difference. You need a 5 speed non-abs driveshaft.

Just goto nissan and say you need a manual pilot bushing and throw out bearing for a 240sx. They should be able to find it if they aren’t too lazy!

haha, thats what I thought!

Wooo, 401 dixie comes through

just for fun I asked for the prices off all the parts that I need.
$821 for a master cylinder!!! how do people do it?