S13 convert to 5 lug

Hello everyone Im Drcz and new to the forum. I have finally given in and need to seek the help of others. Im stuck on how Im gonna swap myS13 rear spindles for R34. I am seeking the 5 lugs but im hung up on the lower knuckle. Can I not just replace the knuckle to fit? Everything else will work with a little magic. Thanks guys. Hope to meet some of ya at events when this monstrosity is done.

if you replace the lower knuckle to go with the z32 knuckle. When you do the shocks order the s13 shocks with z32 lowers. And dont forget the steel ball joint taper that fits into the aluminum knuckle. Everything bolts in. Ive got an extra set of aluminum knuckles if you need.

I have HKS all around already that will fit the R34 spindle. I guess I should get my terms right but ya, the concern is the steel ball joint. The R34 has a huge taper so im thinkin that ball joint can be replaced. Im hittin the shop again today to do more brainstormin.

the ball joint will be to small if your using the s13 one, in order to use the aluminum knuckles you need the taper shim that reddragon was talking about. it would be a hell of alot easier to go z32 but youll need z32 coilovers in the rear cause the shocks mount differently the spacers are part number40173-33poo

peak-performance.net

full hub kit $1050.00 usd plus shipping