S13counterpart - Adam from Barrie owes me 1000$ + my BN blister parts

http://www.son240sx.org/member.php?12510-S13counterpart

Few years back, I saw his work and figured hey descent welding work, seems a down to earth guy in some financial trouble, will gladly go to him to get him some work, cut him a break and he cuts me a break with descent pricing.

Was suppose to do for me a front and rear tubed chassis setup connected to a cage front to back. Chassis mount my wing and fuel cell.

Long story short, after much communication and a TON of pictures of exactly what I wanted done, I agreed to bring my car up to Barrie and get him to do the work.

First cost me 500$ for towing the car and me renting a van to bring all the parts (BN Blister bodykit is massive).

I gave him a 1000$ down payment to get started.

Long story short, back to back he kept giving me excuses and did not start, I initially said I am in no rush but then it became months and nothing to done. I drove up there and he didn’t do shit…

Make matters worse, he left my car outside for well over a year, witnessed by others who were also screwed over by him… and worse yet my car even ended up on google streetview covered in snow!! Was I pissed? Hell yeah…!! He tried to bullshit me that he had it in storage (I could care less if he did for a month or not, the car was outside for a year!)

Anyways, he wasted so much of my time… I always have a busy schedule… so going up to barrie to pick everything up and the car is a hassle itself.

He didn’t even show up when I came to pick up, his mom was there. I saw other people’s 240s sitting in the front. Also rotting away.

I was mad pissed because my car was CLEAN enough underneath with EVERYTHING new suspension/brakes/etc… underneath no rust none. It just looked poop on the outside but I was going to install the fiberglass kit anyway and get rid of stock metal. Now? Rust started underneath…

Spent again close to 500 to get everything and this time I didn’t rent a van so I took wahtever I could, the BN Blister skirt and rear overfenders. The rest remained.

His mother said if he doesn’t pay me, she will.

Apparently other members did the same, mother/father went ot bank and got the money and paid them back.

He had no humility to even face me.

Phone calls all ignored, texts all ignored and house calls which I got from AJ2k on here who was also screwed over, also became ignored.

My phone died and I lost all contacts, but I got all the communications on son240 but he does not respond on here.

I want my 1000$ back and I want my BN blister remaining parts (front 50mm fenders, front bumper, rear bumper).

Recently while parting out my car one of the members said he was also screwed over by Adam. His mother also went to bank and gave him the money. He also made up a story to this guy that I didn’t pay him anything but it was a lie, and he found out too after he was screwed too.

I sent the money to his girlfriend who apparently is some kind of ‘model’, it is traceable via EMT. A buddy of mine who is RCMP has told me this can be tracked easily and he told me to pursue it beforehand too.

Bings told me to create this thread and so I did.

- - - Updated - - - Found street address view

I just found his address thank God in one of our communications and streetview shows an S14 parked.

So he’s still residing at his parents home.

The street view historic view only has an august 2012 pic with my car parked inwards with a boat in front.

I am trying to find the pic of later on when it was sitting in winter covered in a pile of snow… I know I sent it to someone on here who was going through the same thing if you remember please respond.

Edit

If I recall his parents names were Tutt and Diana

• Updated - - -

Edit

I contacted google for the historic image…