S14 "cleanup"

haha i coulda swore i told you! you could swing by one of these days to check it out if you want

Jay it looks like a GTO bumper. If you get that you’ll have to put a LS motor in it, LOL!! (like you should have done with the fd)

permaban

lol, sorry Jay I had to do it.

never said a word… makes me want another car now./… maybe s14, lol…i will… maybe today i get out of class at noon, then got nothing going on…! :tup:

some new stuff showed up :tup:

now if only my greddy turbo extension would show up… :stuck_out_tongue:

gonna give a once-over on the wiring of the swap this weekend though since i’ll have the time

nice… good lookin… jealous right now…haha

Looks good and good plan. Why get rid of the front bumper? Maybe it look’s worse in person, but I like it in the picture. I’m not a fan of the greddy stuff but it’s better than ssac.

Looks good…and Titus ftw!

eh, the bumper is kinda growing on me lately… i think its cause of the shit sunken in wheels that are on the car now that made it look out of place? we’ll see once its all back together haha

and the greddy stuff treated me well on my old coupe, so i’m kinda replicating most of that car with this one…just newer looking :stuck_out_tongue:

yea the bumper isnt too bad…

OT: its ironic that the other one is white and had 5zigs on it… :lol:

gotchya… either way it’s looking good.

I wonder who will get their Greddy turbo extension first, me or you.

lets go do some damn drifting:ohyeah:

test fit the FMIC today, everything lined up quite well, just had to rework the mounting points for the underside of the core because its an s13 kit ( i have an s13 motor in an s14) :tup:

also pulled the ecu out to check the wiring, and to my pleasant suprise everything is soldered/taped like it should be :slight_smile: i had been a lil worried in the back of my mind that the harness could be hacked !

and to add to the list of parts, i got some 300zx front calipers / conversion lines on the way :stuck_out_tongue:

sexy

looking good…

nice jay, are you just gonna cut your core support to fit the ic or are you not going to run it at all? and have fun hacking the bumper for ic to fit unless its fiberglass. my bumper was a royal pita to make it fit. and btw i want your koyo lol

i’m just gonna run it exactly as you see it there, and the bumper is fiberglass so i’m not too worried about making that work… but your right triming bumpers is not fun! and i’ll trade you the koyo for your turbo :wink: haha

lol i meant the steel bumper not the core support, your putting that back on right?