S14 "cleanup"

very nice, cant wait to see it on the streets

sweet - can’t wait till you finish working on it and put it up for sale for me to buy :slight_smile:

I actually called dibs before he even bought the car. :lol:

lmao its true, altho chino was a close 2nd :lol:

thanks guys, inlet/outlet pipes showed up today :tup: but looks like the gaskets won’t be here till next monday :frowning:

:drool:

I swear to god Jay, nothing bad better happen to this damn car!

Nissan’s are gay. Cars are gay. Jay your just gonna sell it in two months. So sell it to me.

Car looks to be in good shape aside from the half assed installs.

PM me if you still have the profec b and want to get rid of it.

:tup: all of your cars are nice and clean.

sir,you have great taste in cars…bar-none. love the frt bumper, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. AKA approved

thanks guys :tup: i do like to think i’ve owned some pretty neat cars through the years haha maybe i’ll actually keep this one for a while :rofl:

anyone want a cookie? find out what bumper this is :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg106/TRD05242/DSCN0642.jpg

Silvia Spec R.

looks good jay…almost clean with exception to the LAME sticker that keeps your car from being clean :wink:

i dont like the middle part that goes in front of the ic. if that was taken out it would look good IMO

Its so the bumper doesn’t sag…

EDIT: I want my cookie when I meet up with you later this week…

i was gonna say i thought you sold it!

looks good man, maybe ill get mine on the road sometime soon :rofl:

i like this one better. its a little cleaner not as much going on with it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-Silvia-S15-Type-U-Front-Bumper-00-01-99-02_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ36475QQihZ021QQitemZ310028198232QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

eh its not clean yet, after you detail it maybe :slight_smile: haha

i should have made that harder! just the Spec R bumper huh… its simple, i like it alot

:word: Spec R’s are the shit.

welll ill say, this car is hot! why didnt i kno about this jay??? very dissapointed… love the wheels too :slight_smile: