s14 trunk is small!!

hey,

i’m sure most of u know this, but the trunkspace in the s14 isnt that great…there is this box-thing between the rear shock towers…is this removable? why is it there? just i gotta pick up my girl at the airport n dont want to take the family van lol…but i guess if i cant remove it, i gotta take the van…

Yeah i noticed too when me and my friend took it on a trip…my S13 fits much more stuff in the back then his S14 did…

side note…dude so i guess those taillights are gone ? lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of a “sports coupe”. They’re not mean’t for this kind of thing. No, as far as I know you cannot remove it. It’s like the S13 coupe I believe. I could be wrong, I haven’t tried takin mine out yet.

hey GTChampion, nope the taillights are still here lol that guy backed out of the sale, lost his deposit, so i’m gonna put it back up for sale…

that “Box” thing between the strut towers is your gas tank… the S14 trunks are deeper than S13 ones, but they are shorter. The s13 trunks are longer, but shallower (because the gas tank in an S13 is right below the trunk).

ahhhhhhhhhh alrite lol, thx for the info

Hey we both learned something new! lol

You wouldn’t have to worry about anything if you had an S13 hatch.

true haha

Haha, ya i found that out in a weird stupid way. I was installing my sub n amp, and that “box” looked like a perfect place to drill the amp into place. My cousin was drilling and hes like damn man, this is some think metal. Then all we hear is, “pssssss” and smell gas. not cool. We decided to just screw in a bolt and left it at that

i can fit 8 rims with tires and tools and etc in my s14.

3 16" rims in the back and some other lil stuff.

5 16" rims in the back with my jack,tools, helmet and coolers etc.

1 passenger as well.