S14 VLSD: hardcore info needed

Can someone help me answer these questions.

Sorry but also please check these details for your S14 diff.
If possible, we need to know more information.

1. size of final gear bolt, M12 or M13?
    2)how many teeth on the end of output flange, 29 teeth or 30 teeth?

Or if you know the type of differential gear R180 or R200, it makes easier
for use to choose the right LSD unit.
Sorry but our dispatch dept was worried about the US models possible
differences from the Japanese models.

My car is in storage so I cant just go over and have a look at it. Its a 95 240 w/ VLSD and ABS. Please only reply if you are certain of your answers.

fuck dude i have a pic where i counted al my teeth but its on a different comp

basically the fastest way to get yoru answer is call KAAZ USA and ask them how many teeth are on the VLSD S13/S14 model. Those are the same diffs.

Depending on who you’re ordering from you might (and prob will) have to get open diff output shafts

its no big deal, if you hop on getting one now you can count the teeth and then be set.

The diff is an R200

i cant remember because i did it half a year ago… i think it was something close to 19-23 teeth or somethin

Hi. Here is what I do know - from the FSM (my car is a '95 with the same options).

The diffs is the same for Auto or Manual Trannies. The diff on your car is actually a R200V - the “V” is for use with the viscous limited slip internals- standard for Canada but not the US models (Think snow - I confirmed this with Nissan Canada) . The R200 is the “open” diff that fits the same package.

The '95 240 FSM lists the pinion drive gear as 12 teeth and the ring gear as 49 - a 49/12 ratio - no other info about teeth. The '95 Silvia FSM lists the R200V as the only available diff but the Auto Tranny gets a 47/12 ratio while a 48/13 ratio goes to the manual. Interesting - they may also get a differential oil cooler that pumps only at 120kph and above. Anybody got a s14 Silvia rear end?

Thanks guys. Apparently they were going to ship the wrong one but now all is well…lets hope. Somehow I get the feeling that I am going to be looking for the proper diff to install this into.

Last question, are the 95 VLSD diffs different from the 95 open diffs? By that I mean instead of opening up my diff can I just buy another used pumpkin and stuff my new LSD diff into that? Or should I have ordered an LSD for an open diff?