S2K v CBR

Driving home today ran into a CBR and an R6 both with female passengers. I wasn’t trying to instigate considering the location and the chicks on the back but they were ripping it when they merged in front of me so i thought they might be game. Ended up catching a light with the CBR and did a slow roll. Pulled a bit in second pulled some more in 3rd and shut down. Exchanged thumbs up and i turned off. I doubt he was going all out considering the girl hanging on for dear life lol but i still walked pretty good. If you are on here you got some balls messing around with a passenger on the back. :tspry:

balls with a passenger? more like stupidity…

cool kill regardless of the biker’s idiocy though

lol

Fawk the kill, do you got pics of the chicks? lol j/k

I saw them behind you, Rob. They waved to me on my way to Bubble Tea. I have the black bike with the orange wheels. :tup:

talk about stupity theres a kid on a yellow and blue cbr 1000 that does wheelies at a
100+ on the thruway with his gf on back

Wtf. Can’t say I’ve ever tried racing like that with someone on the back. It’s just stupid, especially if they just aren’t ready for w/e reason.

Good kill tho I guess. Let me know if you want to run a passenger-less CBR.

Did they have thongs sticking out of their pants?

I heard that was a rule for female passengers…

Paulo I am down PM me we can set something up.
Ill pull out my white EG:

:eekdance:

I want a run too buddy ! ! :slight_smile:

bikes are slow, i took out mulitple bikes the civic. a kid even left work early, went home to hamburg got his bike and came to west seneca to be stomped on by me. silly bikers

PM’ed :tup:

Yeah we do. I don’t think you’ll take me though. :snky:

I can’t imagine too many bikes beating your car when it was running right from what I’ve seen of it. What did that thing trap 1/4 wise.

it was a 250 dont lie

:whogives:

Nice runs but :tif: to racin with a passenger on a bike ugh

damn mr smith how many cars u got z28 hatch s2k?

lol…