Sabres new locker room

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=24328

Well if that’s not a moral booster I don’t know what is. Good job Pegula.

Before:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/inside.locker.room/images/clinton.jpg

After:

That is AMAZING…just wow.

my work (cannon design) did this job.

and i did the majority of the drawings for the plumbing and fire protection :slight_smile:

OH DEAR LORD.

I think I just came

Yeah just don’t step on the metal ring in the middle of the floor with your skates on. lol

There’s a ton of renovation going on at the arena, we drop of a delivery of paint there every day, sometimes twice a day.

I noticed the same exact thing. And although some are smart, you know to many of these guys have been hit in the head 1 to many times and will step on it. Wonder if its some different material other than metal.

There’s a lot of pride about that logo in the center of the floor. Slipping would be the least of your worries if you were walking over it wearing skates. I know Jerry Sullivan was standing on it after a game last year when Pegula had a logo installed and the team basically kicked him out.

Maybe the metal ring is a type of “moat” to protect the logo. lol

Yea they just spent like $500,000 on IT stuff :lol:

When I worked there we had to fight to get people a new laptop or other semi cheap stuff

They also put in a new Cisco wireless network

WOW

Or it’s metal to keep them from even thinking about getting near it with they’re skates

Um yeah that is kinda what I meant.

Buffalo really hit the fucking lottery by Pegula buying the team. It is the best thing to happen to this town in many years. It took less than one year to make Buffalo into a world class hockey destination for fans all over. He’s going to buy at least one Stanley Cup for us.

So much win, I would live there if I could.

As for stepping on the metal strip around the emblem… really wouldnt matter either way. They can just take the skate off, put another skate on… at the same time, they would take the skate in back and sharpen it back up.

Great this guy came around yes. But as for buying a Stanley cup… you cant buy a win, its on the players now to perform and show they want it. You can have all the talent in the world. It comes down to… Can they perform with one another, are the plays being made the correct ones, etc.

Not saying there is no chance… I feel this is a great year with the guys we have, but the question is… can they continue to impress and come up with win after win…or will they fall appart.

Pretty impressive, hopefully the team can live up to all the hype this year.

When I used to tour college/semi pro locker rooms with St. Joes Fed, the first thing the player/coach would say is DO NOT STEP ON THE TEAM LOGO or you will pay.

That is really a world class facility. Awesome.

I love the illusion the small lights in the new locker room give. Looks like it changes with your angle.