Safari for Windows

I’m sure this is old news for most of you, but during my last iTunes update, i was offered the option to download safari as well.
So i did, and i’ve been using it for a day or so, and it seems to be pretty damn smooth, loads really fast, doesn’t seem to be a resource hog like iTunes.

thoughts?

I used it off and on since its launch, and i dont really know… It has some nice features, but i dont think i like it over opera.

Safari on the mac is MUCH better than on the PC, and i strongly prefer mac safari over any browser i used. So, they need some tweaks and it should be good to go.

I use FF on my mac over safari. Havent tried the windows version…

I downloaded it also.

I gave it a little time, however the nanoseconds that I could have saved over firefox seem meaningless especially sinceI am comfortable with what FF offers.

If there were legitimate selling points I’m unaware of, I’d love to hear them.

safari = pretty unsecure. You couldn’t pay me to install it on any machine I have control over. But that’s just my $0.02

werd, I remember reading in a few articles that safari for windows was pretty insecure compared to other browsers. Firefox is the best option IMO with noscript installed, it’s pretty much as secure as your gonna get

Just wish v3 wasn’t so buggy

i perfer firefox over any other web browser. and if safari was made for mac shouldnt it stay on a mac?

I prefer safari on macs, only for speed though