mac people

google chrome beta is out. using it so far and i like it (only browsed this forum so far)

Windows 7 > *

Im not using a mac, but I have been using Chrome for some time now, and I love it.

x2

didnt they just release googles OS for macs just recently as well?

walks in

wat, no mac n cheese?

walks out disapointed

stfu. your a fucking moron. this thread is titled mac people, its not here so you will come in here and tell me how you like windows better. nobody actually cares. go jump off a cliff. :lol

btw i hate mac people that do this just as much. who cares use the os u want gtfo of my thread.

wayne i had to add u in too. sorry, i can’t just pick on one person.

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/50759-mac_n_cheese.jpg

i now know what i’m having for dinner.

haha…I had mac and cheese for dinner!

perfectly acceptable bro! :thumbup. I knew i had it coming when i posted :hug

and u actually know me so u know i’m laughing posting that :lol

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/7/23/saupload_mac_pc.png

tired of the windows vs mac shit

bottom line is u dont know how to use either OS anyways

:lol

for what most people do they act like it matters what they use. they could still be using win 95.

I think mac’s are easier to use, my graphic design programs are awesome on my laptop. They’ve have the OS out for pc’s for a while though…

wait, are u trying to say that the windows os is older then the mac os? i just want to know if i am understanding u correctly.

i havent tried it. how is it compared to firefox? or safari? i only use firefox
i didnt really like it when i used it on the house computer (dell; windows xp)

coming from firefox, i wont go back. i’m very happy with it. esp that the second u click on the icon its open, unlike firefox that takes forever.

no not at all. they came out with OSX (OS10) for macs and the response was so big that people wanted it on pc, so they made a “copy” of it that was downloadable for people who have pc’s. it has the same desktop as a mac, some of the same functions and stuff but its not 100% like a mac OS opperating system

ok good.