sailun tires?

what is sailun tires?

i’ve been seeing cars with this logo all over the car but without sailun tires wrapped around the wheels.

is it a store or a brand of tire?

full details please :slight_smile:

its some crappy brand of Chinese tires.

aka sailormoon tires. Federal 595 ftw. Sailormoon tires are HORRIBLE

lol

young tire company that has been foretold to go bankrupt

www.SailunTires.ca

They’re China, but not crappy. I’ve had a chance to use these at the track and on the street. for the pricepoint i cant really get anything better. I can understand the skepticism but give em a try. Sidewalls are a bit soft for my liking but the compound is good. They’re cheaper than Nankangs and tons better.

I dunno man…kinda went greazy for me after they got some heat into them. Didn’t chunk though so t-up for that but there definately seem to be better tires out there for the same price.

That being said, why sailun get’s involved in DriftOps events and doesn’t advertise a more aggressive “drifter” price is beyond me. I’d rock em if they were cheaper than other china tires.

haters gunna hate …

haven’t tried them yet, I think i’ll run a set next year and see how they compare to my much loved federals.

Talk to peter, hes run both.

I Get them from my sponser for like 70 bucks a tire 225/55/17s

1 person over 6 other drivers is winning by a land slide hahaha not everyone will like tires that other ppl like so get over it already gawd! Its all about your personal experience… point blank period

I like that they sponsor? Driftops days. But I dont care for their z4 all season tire. They need to develop a summer only tire. Nexen, sumitomo, federal, nankang and other china tire companies all offer a summer tire and get my drift dollars.

they have a summer only tire that is coming to canada next year and not everyone drifts on summer tires -_-" you can have a tire classified as “all season” but its really a “summer” tire only…

Federal is NOT a Chinese brand tire, nor is its performance. :slight_smile:

Sailun tires are great. They should be a top pick for any grassroots drifter.

I cant wait to try their new line and bigger sizes next Season!

^^ lol endorsed. 595s are my friend

i sell alot of sailun tires out of the shop i work at, so many that we became a dealer. They work well as a dd tire on your moms minivan or toyota prius, customers are seeing around 70-80000 which is pretty good for the price u pay for them, they also have a really nice truck tire. As for there high performance line i havent seen or heard much good about them and seen alot of people switch out of them very quickly for 595s as for going bankrupt deffintly not anytime soon.

try sunnys cheap and last

I was part of a group who met with a rep from Sailun tires. They’re very big behind the scenes in the tire industry as they build the equipment that most major tire manufacturers use when they build their tires. They saw market potential so decided the best way to get known was to support the local racing circuit. With this backing and aggressive marketing, they’re not going away anytime soon. They realize they don’t have tires that are top circuit tires yet, but they feel they’ve got good tires. I’m picking up a set of Sailun snow tires in a couple of weeks, so I’ll be able to speak better of their quality later on.