Sammy Van-Halen?

I saw the Fbod at the corner of main and transit this morn and was like–WTF??? LOL
the screaming chicken on the side was kinda cool LMAO

sick brush guard on that chevy

um dr. phil where are you?!!!

Someone dead this guy.

i can not believe i have never seen nor heard of this guy. i feel so sheltered from the crazies down in the southtowns.

^^^the dude is everywhere! lol before long u will see him

Hahaha this guy is a regular at my work. The first time I encountered him I was like wtf is going on. He rolled up in the TA parked in like 3 spots sideways with his system blaring NYSync walks in sets his mini system down and tells me he is short on time and money that his name is Sammy Van Halen and walks out. I was like what the hell just happened. Then some of my coworkers informed me that he is basically off his rocker. I have had to deal with him a few times now and he is a nutjob. But it does give you quite a laugh.

Someone please invite this guy to mighty or southgate for a meet and be sure to bring video cameras. I think much hilarity could ensue. I know i said something similar earlier in the thread but alot of us have been deprived of his antics. I for one would like to see this sammy guy in person as im sure many of us now would after reading all this

no has posted the pic yet!!! HOW?
http://www.sammyvanhalen.com/images/svh.jpg

Can i say “SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ”

he was at the UB graduation parked in like a handicap spot in the front row lol on may 12 in the TA pimpin fresh grads to be groupies

maybe he wil be at the summit meet hahah!

He lives up near me and his STI is always parked at Goodyear on Military and N.falls BLVD. I had thought he worked there but there are times his car is not around at all. I followed him to some apartments a few months back and I think thats where he lives (wheatfield)

I’ve known this idiot for years . . .
He is officially banned from the Delta Sonic in Niagara Falls for slapping a girls ass while drying his car … and he is no longer allowed in the McDonalds in the Falls for sexually harassing the manager and walking behind the counter. Crazy dude!!

LOL…

im with phil on this one…

someone tell him to come up to mighty :lol:

^^If i see him around I shall do so

I wouldn’t invite him anywhere. Carnut seems to get it.

It isn’t long until somebody that touched turns violent, I would think.

Have a one-off meet somewhere and invite him there. That way he can’t find his way back if he wigs out.

This guy = guaranteed lulz

OMG This is too much :biglaugh:

http://www.sammyvanhalen.com/

I woke up as my tequila bottle alarm clock radio blasted out KISS’s “Rock and Roll All Night”. I hopped out my tiger skin bedsheets and ran to the window to see how my baby had slept.

FUCKIN YES

[quote=“jrod0187,post:52,topic:24907"”]

I followed him to some apartments a few months back and I think thats where he lives (wheatfield)

[/quote]

i dunno whats creepier this guy… or the fact that you actually followed him home.

Sorry to quote it all, but holy fucking shit! This guy is off his fucking rocker, and a pretty talented writer.

I woke up as my tequila bottle alarm clock radio blasted out KISS’s “Rock and Roll All Night”. I hopped out my tiger skin bedsheets and ran to the window to see how my baby had slept. She sparkled in the Munson St sunlight, so I mashed the buttons on my remote, turned her alarm off, then on as she chirped her disarming song of love back to me.
ROCK
I spun my rotating jersey rack with the force of metal and pulled one out without even lookin. It ended up being one of my faves–black and red with my name on the back. It was time to go. It was time to cruise. I stepped out the door, flipped my Oakley’s in the air, shook my bronze mane, and lifted my face to the sky just before my shades fell onto my face in perfect position. I hopped through the open window to my WRX, punched my dash to start my engine, then howled to the Gods to get my tricked-the-fuck-out stereo on fire. The sounds of AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds” took over my soul and commanded me to rock some babes over on Military Rd (or as I call it, THE ROAD).
ROLL
The first babe I saw was walking with her family. It was a teenage mother and her own mother. I didn’t think the boomin granny would mind if I gave her daughter a little spice, so I honked and pulled up next to them. “Need a ride, Sugartits?” I asked over the sounds of Smoke on the Water. The family, including the infant shot me the fish eye, but they knew wanted me. I gunned the engine and rocketed past the outlet mall, the OTB, and the pet store. My destination: Mighty Taco.
BABES
As I rolled up, I broke out my skull shaped bowl and started puffing what I hadn’t finished the night before. Nicely toasted, I marched up into the burrito palace and called out “Van Halen Is In The Haus!”. The worker chicks there tried to hide their faces under hairnets and baseball caps… chicks always get shy in the presence of the SVHW. I grabbed a stack of customer feedback postcards and began autographing each one with a personal message for each of the dames with the sharpie that I always keep on hand.
“To Tina - Dance the Night Away”
“To Shaneeka - Rock the DonkaDonk”
“To Jolene - Thats not a guitar in my pocket (but that is one in my car)”
etc.
I scoped the ladies – lookin fine with their tight black pants and bits of spicy cooked beef stuck to their shirts. I tossed the 'graphs to each of my girls chinese star style and rocked the fuck out the door, holding up the devil horns with my hands as I left.
THRASH
To give the babes inside a little more to think about before I come back later to collect my snatch, I cranked up 103.3 The Fox and did a few monster donuts so they could see me out the drive-through window. As I entered my fourth or fifth 360°, I heard a siren blazin toward me from down the road. It was the mother fuckin pigs. I lifted my bottle of Cabo Wabo to my lips and gunned it out the parking lot toward Packard Rd.
Desination: Candlestick Cave

Check back for
Pt II: THE CAVE

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: