Saving money, cutting costs

GT-R haven’t really depreciated. The used models have risen in value. low mileage 10s are still selling in the 70s. Nissan is continuing to raise MSRP’s so used cars are holding value. A new black edition is like $115K. It was like $90K… a 09 Premium was like $80K new. Anyone who buys a high mileage 09 better have it checked. LC1 wasn’t forgiving.

Leasing makes sense for someone who owns a business. You can write off that entire lease on your taxes as a business vehicle. Still a crazy amount of money.

Yea, I couldn’t believe the starting price on the 13s. Pretty much $100k.

You see the new Track Editions coming out? Do want.

If your bussiness is roofing, I highly doubt writing off a $21,600 for a “business vehicle” would fly. A F350 or something maybe, but its not easy to put shingles in the trunk of a GTR.

Not too many businesses I could think of could claim a legit NEED to have a GTR, to write it off.

PAGING TRACEY

I’m 99% sure there’d be no issue with it, as it’s not only a leased business vehicle, but it can be considered advertising as well if there’s a decal or something on it.

This. You can drop practically anything into the ‘advertising’ budget.

this, nissan is doing it right with the gtr…

raising the msrp is so smart in this case, back in 09 coulda sworn they were high 70s low 80s new… up till recently you could barely get a 09 for that…

Cool. CRC just leased a private jet, look out side your office windows it might fly by.

Tracey is coming thursday to file my taxes, cant wait for my return now.

I read this and instantly had an accounting hardon! I love people who have brains!

THIS^ I can’t tell you the ridicules cars people lease every year. I know a business who pays for his and his wife’s lease and she simply has an advertising sticker on it…

:facepalm

I agree. Problem is if they keep going they are going to price themselves out of the market.

Chart:

Pricing:
2014 GTR

PREMIUM

MSRP 100,590 *Includes 1K Destination (Increase of 2,770 over 2013 9,640 over 2012)

INVOICE 94,714 *Includes 1K Destination

BLACK EDITION

MSRP 110,300 *Includes 1K Destination (Increase of 2,980 over 2013 14,200 over 2012)

INVOICE 102,875 ( Includes 1K Destination)

Just because you spent that in advertising doesn’t mean you get that money back in taxes lol.

THIS. LOL.

It’s a very small amount.

Absolutely! You’re not getting “money back” so much as you’re able to deduct the amount you spent toward ‘advertising’ or whatnot from your taxable income (business or otherwise).

:facepalm

I understand if I spent $1.2Mil on a jet with CRC vinyl down the side, doesnt mean I get a check for $1.2M back to me. lol

KK seriousness doesnt shine through his keyboard I guess. lol

your business doesn’t need a 2 million dollar yaht either buy you can still right that shit off

Just left the the tattoo shop, Eric, Kevin and I got CRC across our foreheads.

BAM $800 write off!

Still best car for the money… i believe they still have room to keep going up for a while and still be the best car for the money.

Well you’re usually typing long, drawn out serious responses so I didn’t know how to take it lol.

While I agree it’s the best car for the money, I feel Nissan should be building a car in between the 370Z and the GTR to fill that price gap. Full loaded Z Nismo edition is under $43k, BASe GTR is more than $50k more. I think a model in between would be pretty smart for Nissan to build, something in the $50-60k range. Something like a GTR-Lite.

used gtr

you should pay a couple crackhead to do that. advertising for the rest of their short life spans

ya gotta pay to play…