scam or not

has anyone else beel seeing alot of tv commercials about auto warranty companys on tv offering warrantys to any veichal under 250,000miles? i called stoprepairbills.com to just see what they would say and they didnt wanna send me a writtin contract for me to read before i paid a down payment.he was on the phone with me for an hour trying to get my credit card numbers and i kept saying not til you send me a contract.

scam, the contracts pretty much dont cover anything but they want you to pay money before they send it and you realize it

True. I used to be in sales. There is a 3 day recision period on anything you buy in PA. But if you make the down payment and it takes more than 3 days to get the paperwork your s.o.l. Thats why they don’t want you to see how shitty it is before hand. They are trying to trap you.

Back in the late 90’s I finance my first car…it was from a little lot w/ warranty… $5K car or something. Covered the “drivetrain”

When I got home I read it. It covered things like…
“transmission case crack”
“wheel bearings”
“engine accessory brackets”

they are scams fromw hat I have seen. There probably are some reputable companies but they have it tuff in the market with all of the low life’s.

or

My mother bought one years ago for warrantybuynet.com, and it seemed to pay for anythign she ever needed done. But then again they were not taking 250,000 mile rides either.

I setup C.A.R.S. warrenty… i havent read through the entire thing yet, but it will cover anything under 200k and go the full milage after…