Scams

I got this via e-mail about the monte that is listed on autotrader.com.

"Hello Roland,

I have gotten some infomation about the car from Auto Trader,i will still appreciate some recent pics,also am happy to tell you that we have concluded with our client and he has instructed us to carry on with the transaction,he said that I
should inform you that payment will get to you in a cashier check of $26,000. which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client. Due to company policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you ,because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check,so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle $19,500. when payment gets to you and refund balance $6500 to my customer’s shipper via western union money transfer or money gram transfer for him to be able to offset shipping charges.After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him,our agent will come for the pick up and drive to a
prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer,while title papers and other necessary documents will be sent by you via fedex courier to my customer.Please Confirm this and provide name,address and phone number for check payment to be delivered to you via courier serivce.

Thanks and God Bless.

NOTE* YOU CAN CALL ME:41765416702"

:rofl: Do people actually fall for this shit?

somebody almost did. :kekegay:

yeah, I was just about to dial the number when a blast of common sense hit me. :rolleyes:

:smiley:

I wasnt talking about you. :tounge:

:doh: