Scared of the ZR1 Vette?

Nissan isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.autospies.com/news/Nissan-GT-R-V-Spec-to-have-close-to-510kW-that-s-693bhp-28661/

just “wow!”

anybody wanna buy a kidney, so i can get me one?

i like the comments at the bottom…lol

this is why i like nissan…
came outta no where, gave porsche a nice bleeding nose, and is now walking up to the big american footballer, tapping him on his shoulder and going “yah…i slept with your sisters”

lol

Geez that’s a lot of HP!

Any word on whether this thing’ll have the 6-speed manual tranny as well, I think I heard that somewhere?

I heard the same thing.

wow just wow, pretty awesome. Anyone seen the autosaloon R35 gtr? There are already tuning companies in japan coming out with some crazy mods as is.

Awesome car, not that ill be owning it or the zr1… both awesome cars.

cot damn,
beast is all i can say

This just makes me wonder about the hp race. If the V-Spec delivers near 700bhp, that puts it in hypercar territory. That’s a bit of a scary thought. Cars with that kind of power traditionally cost over a half a million dollars. Since the V-Spec is still a GT-R and the base goes for like 70k, I doubt they’ll be able to ask for much more than 120k for it. That’s 700hp in the hands of a LOT more people than before.

Its the late 60’s all over again, this time with 3x the HP. Insane.

This is just what we need with 1.25 gas prices!

The HP war is back!!

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They’re back! There’s no choice left. And I’m ready for war. "

• Marv

I <3 horsepower wars.

also these cars stop and go around corners lol.

isn’t it ironic that over the last decade the horsepower/sports car wars have heated up and now high gas prices threaten to put the wars to an end just like in the '70’s :(.

oh and my money is still on the vette!!

peace

I’m sure you’re not saying that people who can afford an SL65 know how to drive better then someone who can “only” afford a V-Spec.

Wow Nissan never seizes to amaze me… if the stock r35 is doing 0-60mph in 3.3 secounds what in the name of god is v spec going to do 0-60mph in.

you haven’t heard?
the v-spec is not a sports car, it’s a time machine.

When you stomp on the gas peddle you go backwards in time. Adjusting the boost is actually adjusting exactly how far you want to go back into the future.

No, I’m saying that almost no one knows how to drive well enough to own a 700bhp car. Increasing the number of people that can afford to buy one, puts more people that don’t know how to drive well enough in the seat of one.

wow just wow

LOL