SCHOOL SHOOTING

why not everyone just walk around with a backpack bomb too

:blah: :blah: :blah:

lets take all the guns so only the criminals have them, that would be great. :slight_smile:

I want to carry around a bazooka, but it’s a little heavy for everyday commuting.

it’s this kind of mentality that leads to schools with no guns and a building full of unprotected people who are trying to ‘protect’ our kids… this is not the solution… american citizens that buy guns and register them are not the ones that commit the crimes… more times than not the gun is ‘borrowed’ or stolen from the real owner, and this is where the issue is…

maybe if every gun owner was held accountable for their firearms we would have less issues…

maybe we should… then accidental detonations could take care of unwanted people… you should be first to try it.

I should, Plan a trip on your greenpeace boat.

shrug.

When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: ‘Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.’

Spoken like a true liberal, you go turn in your guns if you don’t like them:nuts: , I think I’ll keep mine :reloading

not true at all.

i’m a liberal. i have no problem with guns.

it’s those fucking bullets that piss me off.

:finger:

wow thats real fucked up

Just so you know, the word “Liberal” did not mean the same thing when our first President was alive, as it does now.

“Uncertain as we must ever be of the particular point in our circumference where an enemy may choose to invade us, the only force which can be ready at every point and competent to oppose them, is the body of neighboring citizens as formed into a militia. On these, collected from the parts most convenient, in numbers proportioned to the invading foe, it is best to rely, not only to meet the first attack, but if it threatens to be permanent, to maintain the defence until regulars may be engaged to relieve them.”
–Thomas Jefferson: 1st Annual Message, 1801. ME 3:334

You wouldn’t get along with the founding fathers, they were not pinko sissies like you.

The word liberal has been bastardised by the right wing.

FDR was a liberal. FDR loved social programs AND blowing shit up when necessary. Liberal DOES NOT mean non-confrontational, politically correct, “let’s just accept everybody for who they are” bullshit. I think it’s a term that no one uses correctly anymore.

Liberal doesn’t mean “I’m coming to take your guns.”

Liberal means “I’m coming to take a percentage of your income to use it to better society.” (at least in theory)

and no, i probably wouldn’t have gotten along with the founding fathers… maybe Hamilton, though. Those Federalists knew what was up.

In case you forgot, taxation was the primary reason for the revolutionary war. Informed “liberals” know this, and that’s why they want to take guns from the citizens. Then a revolution is impossible.

“It is more a subject of joy [than of regret] that we have so few of the desperate characters which compose modern regular armies. But it proves more forcibly the necessity of obliging every citizen to be a soldier; this was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free State. Where there is no oppression there can be no pauper hirelings.” --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1813.

Alex was the original Pinko.

you are definitely insane.

i saw some excellent potential “compound” locations the last time I was up in Sandy Lake… You want me to hook you up with a good Realtor up there?

You keep yours if it makes you feel like a man.

we had ambridge cops in our school armed all through highscool. they are still there and will continue to be. i thought there was cops in lots of schools but i guess im wrong:dunno: they are def allowed to be there i think someone in a earlier post said it was illegal to have them be armed and be in school which is obviously not true.

as far as gun control goes:

i can go down the street and get a gun from anyone with the numbers filed off for a few bucks.(literally) trust me people that are shooting people arent doing it with a gun registered to them so making them harder to get for people that are using them for protection like myself isnt making much of a diffrence. i think alot of people overlook that. people are always gonna get guns to kill others and they arent going to the gun shop to get them for the most part.

Not too far off, there. It was “taxation without representation”, and I’m feeling under-represented.

i don’t mind the tax rate at all, i just wish it was better managed.

for what the government collects, health care and university should be free.

how do you think he does it??? :dunno: