Searching for Home owners INS

Buying a home closing here shortly very happy with my purchase, finally have my own home with the GF.

Can anyone give me some good leads for home owners INS. I tried progressive, state farm and AIC… lowest i got was 447/yr.

Thank you

I have everything with State Farm. They provide a nice multi car, multi policy discount. 447 is about the average.

I personally have Erie, but I also have both cars and my life ins on there as well. Having them all consolidated saves me a huge amount.

monte i pay 75/yr
bike is 75/ yr
sonata is 400/yr.

but each I get a deal only with that agent which sux.

i have everything w. state farm as-well. They are so good to me. I dont really want to change them

it has to be in my name, thats the problem. unless i am added. in which I need a price ASAP

youll be added on mine as soon as we are under the same household.
or unless my name is on the deed

I have car thru Erie, but house thru Statefarm. It was cheaper for me to go with statefarm for my house over erie, and that kinda confused me and the wife.

I am assuming you tried to put your car on with state farm? I had Erie since I was 16, and when I bought my mustang it skyrocketed, I switched to state farm and saved over $600 a year on my insurance.

Thats really strange that its cheaper thru statefarm separately than if you had it all together with Erie.

liberty mutual 275/year for my house. its a 90000 dollar house and i believe the insurance for rebuild and property is up to 165

the agent didnt like it when i said… “oh so my house is worth more burned down… awesome”

I went with erie as well, but i have 3 cars on the account already, i think mine is like 500/yr

I’ve had a client recently shop state farm / Liberty / Erie for Homeowners and Erie was almost 400 cheaper (this was a 500k house, policy higher to begin with)

I run State farm combined policy, cars and home…

447 sounds reasonable… but can’t tell not knowing anything about the home’s value…

well, our car insurance was goingto go up a pretty substantial amount, so we just kept Erie.

8Grand is a little confused. Our auto policy is through Erie and our home owner’s is through All State. I got quotes for both companies to do the auto and home owner’s and it was cheaper to keep them separate. State Farm was cheaper for home owner’s but they wanted a lot more than Erie for our car insurance. I know, it makes no sense.

X2

I had state farm for my auto and swore I would not switch, but when I moved to washington county AAA had the best rates so I took a risk and switched I have had no problems with AAA so far but it was hard to leave state farm after having such a good relationship with them. my.02

I hate State Farm.

having everything thru one company is usually the best way to go. We have everything thru nationwide and I have no complaints.

they probably laugh at you for insuring the pickup :rofl:

I have some really low kind of insurance that just insures fire and theft, it’s $5 every 6 months ( or $10/year for all the retards on the site who cannot figure out the math :slight_smile: )

I’ve been laughed out of about a half dozen insurance offices trying to get insurance. “flood zone”…