Seat Lovers/Professors????

RECARO…DONe

set sparco

im getting an evo3

When I was 250lbs, I fit in evo 2 plus, snug fit… I am 6’1/6’2 i forget exactly been a while since i measured… i was 6’1 in high school lol. Only prob was the harness holes were well… a itsy bitsy low, i mean not low but ideally should be higher… i guess you could try an evo 2 plus at JRP performance and see what fits you.

They do have evo 3 also if you need that, but it may be a lil short… although very wide…

Now I’m not having much problems fitting as im 228lbs, but i dunno, have to swing by jrp and check it all out.

Anyone know where one could test out recaros though?

anybody know of good seats from the Early 70’s- 80’s i want Old school bucket seats for my 240z since mine got riced with 2 tone vinyl

… you must really not plan on doing anything to the car then. Hopefully your body hella fit, and can handle those g’s when you turn lol.

But being realistic, just check scrap yards, online, old cars on your street lol. Endless posibilites, and a kind of pointless question.

go try out some corbeau seats , ive tried a few , and they fit great , and dont gimmie that whole u guys are bigger then me shit , ur not trust me

I got a corbeau bucket seat, im 6ft 175 and it fits great, lots of room and holds u real stug 2

Isn’t it nice being under 200lbs LOL. I got to get to 180-185, that’s me being welterweight and only cut :smiley: Aaah those days… I had 32 size underwear LMAO.