Seats

im dealing with a similar situation. my stock leather on the drivers seat is BEAT but their soooo comfortable that id be willing to leave it, but then again theres no holes for me to run harnesses with them so im torn between stock seats and aftermarket so i can run harnesses

Go crazzzy drifter jdm style and save the money… buy one recaro
(is that even jdm lol?)

But seriously… who cares about the passenger, if you dont mind the look save the money and get one really good seat.

his concern is the interior looking nice

In all seriousness to the OP have you spent a large amount of time in a Racing bucket? They are fun for awhile, but then not adjusting starts to take it’s toll on your body. If you plan on buying, I HIGHLY suggest you buy the extra padding sparco has available (like the Kidney pads) it allows you to tweak the seat to your body.

Why don’t you buy my OEM seats for $300 since I am caged now and want to install my 5pts :wink:

black cloth from a 350z - very comfy, grippy, well bostered. I’ve done several 2500mi+ road trips and they do great for that and are good for track/autox too

arent sparcos like 600+ a seat though?

Yep.

dmoffitt - pics

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/167895491_5ba0be76cf.jpg

I can go out and get some cell-phone pics later this morning (it’s still dark) - whaddya want, they’re stock 350Z seats lol, go sit in a car at the dealer. I like them, they’re good quality cloth, comfy but sporty, and the price is right :wink:

www.leatherseats.com

i had did that on my z. i fucking loved those seats. It does take some work to re-upholster(spelling?) the seats

edit: http://leatherseats.com/images/gallery/300ZX1.jpg

thats directly from their website. The leather is VERY comfy and held up well. I beat the hell out of my interiors. I used to cram surfboards in my car covered in sand, get in them in wet bathing suits and shit. they always cleaned up perfectly. Highly recommended

I had black sides with red going down the middle and the Z logo right where they have it in that picture

the leather seat skins i mentioned in the poll are just all black just like that with no Z

i think i paid 600 for mine from leatherseats.com with the red down in the middle and the logo. i dont know the look ur going for, but it def. looked bad-ass in my red z

id go with the racing seats and for a cheap price you can have the “Z” logo sticthed into them.

i dont want a Z logo stitched into anything

weasksauce

:word:

i like the seat skins that tom posted…i think they would look good in your car

i think you would look good in my car, baby

:mamoru: of course i do

there’s a write-up here somewhere…you should just make your own. :wink:

you should do what im trying to do.

get some seats from the evo or the sti.

comfy ass recaros