secondary offense my ass

DB meter shit is thrown out when you can hear a car pass a certain distance. back when alot of you dont remember but Mt washington had issues with DB levels. so instead of proving with a DB meter they made it so if they heard your car i think within 20 from the front of the car then it was too loud and they could ticket you for noise polution.
as for exhaust there is a certain DB level that is given but isnt inforced as much knows since most damm Harley’s double that but im sure they will start cracking down on the cars.

fighting a ticket of exhaust noise is pointless cause they can go back and look at the car and in some cases they can get you for Alter’d exhaust, in some cases NO cats and i dont think LTs are legal either so again this goes for Alter’d exhaust… i seen aticket before for any alterations to an exhaust was illegal if it increased performance or noise… this was given to a bike owner in PGH

so suck up the fine and just go on your way its not worth fighting a little battle when you could lose big like the war