tint ticket

so yea … just got pulled over for my tints being illegal.

anyone ever pay out this ticket in amherst???
trying ti get an idea of what i have to pay if i can’t get out of it.

town?

I think it’s 65 bucks

Definetly under 100…i think mine was 75 2 years ago.

in buffalo its 60, if you dont pay it in two weeks it goes to 145…that was shitty on my part :lol: but im not sure in amherst

:banghead:

and my theory always was do whats cheaper…if the ticket is $100 and it costs $75 to get your windows re-tinted, then rip the tints off, take the car to the police station and they should revoke the ticket. if its cheaper to pay the ticket then to get your tints re-done, then pay the ticket and keep your tints.

damn wtf? I just payed $80 for mine.

the real shitty thing was, it wasnt my car, i had my permit at the time, and my frend who owned the car was hammerd and i was sober, but hte cop still gave me a dam ticket…now i stay away from those dam z24’s :lol:

Mike, whats that hanging down in the rear of your truck in your sig ?

Get a doctor’s note saying you have sensitive eyes and need tints for daytime driving. Got me out of a ticket before.

i’m planning something similar, but i just wanted to get an idea if that doesnt work.

I got a ticket at ITT in Getzville (PARKING, IN THE PARKING LOT)…anyways sorry, I had to go to the police dept./court on the autobaun parkway…I REMOVED my tint and the SURCHARGE I still had to pay was $75. Next time, the tint stays on.
I kinda shmoose with my doc, I should ask for that pass…cops would HATE me…lol

Where can I get “proof of tint removal?” the Town of Tonawanda court won’t accept my fine unless I include proof of removal.

you go there with the car and they re-test the windows.

or you have the place that took them off write you a reciept

I like my tint but I think its coming of this weekend

got one in angola. Cop told me to show the ticket to any officer of the law after i had scraped it off, and have him sign, it would drop all charges.

I did that the same day, the tonawanda cop signed it for me, i mailed it in, and never heard from them again.

I did just 3 or 4 months ago it was 125 if you plead guilty

I’m with MikeRi24 take it off WITHIN 24 HOURS and you the equipment failure ticket is dismissed, no surcharge, and get your windows re-done even darker!

X… :lol:

if you come to me i can take your tint off and give you a receipt saying that your windows were stripped.

i just have a spare set of driver and passenger side windows from the junk yard for $40 lol… if i get caught. hahahaha
otherwise i just roll them down super quick… to get them down quicker change the motor gear for the window.