pick a side man…

or badazzss might have to destroy you…

:lol:

z3 is faster than the sky, and its a BMW not a saturn

z3s are chick cars unless it has ////\

HAHA!!!

one problem, it’s u not you.

Just a reminder…

If you buy a Solstice it will cost you plenty when you try to sell or trade.
If you buy something like a 968 cab you will not lose thousands in depreciation in a year or two.
Depreciation is a HUGE cost factor in owning a car.
(Believe me, I am living it right now:cry: )

I <3 buying my car and spending 2K on the waranty and then having offers for like 4K more than what i paid for it.

GSR…then turbo it :wink:

Not a good reader eh?

NO FWD

i know don well…i was kidding with him…hense the :wink:

BUT he could do a rear motor RWD conversion…ive seen it done DON IVE SEEN IT!!! lol " :wink: "

• cough* Is300 cough had to say it haha. cmon you know you want to

tC with dealer installed supercharger is less then 20K. Full warranty too. Far from a roadster though.

fwd + being supercharged and still getting less HP than an s2000 = probably not his bag.

PS, i just read that you said n/a miatas aren’t fun…

i think you’re on crack.

They aren’t fast…but fun, definately.

I think I would opt for the stook. I’ve been in love with that car since I read a whole in depth write up of it prior to release.

Its not surprising that bolt ons don’t do much for it though. 240hp out of 2.0 NA liters is pretty damn good as far as I am concerned.

The ability to go through corners without lifting the gas (and not inducing tons of oversteer) is amazing.

The fact that I don’t have to touch my brakes is cool, if I’m in the wrong gear and I give too much gas the stook gets loopy.

With the miata it was pure sex in terms of how it handled. I was so fucking amazed at how that car actually listened to everything I wanted it to do…

s2000 testdrive tonight :slight_smile: I hope its not TOO wet. Maybe the guy will let me take it out alone…

Anything even remotely damp on the ground will hinder your test drive.

Which tires come OEM?

i will get flamed for this but the new srt-4 caliber looks pretty hot, 300hp 260ftlbs 6spd w/ lsd

now YES its a wagon, which is a + in my book, handling may be meh, who knows till they make it out

EDIT: i say this because its in the 20k pricerange and new w/ warrenty