Sell me on a new car.

Oh my God… even worse… Potenza S02s …

lol

I have s03s and I complain about wet traction… you’re fucked.

Didn’t you just have a bunch of problems with a pretty high mileage A4? If so, I’d suggest crossing BMW/Audi and their competitors off your list and start looking at cars where you can find something with <20k miles. Sure, you might be able to find a used Z3 for 20k, but it will have a ton of miles and you’ll never know how much the previous owner beat on it for those miles.

I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Wagons are the shit but I really don’t see that as a viable option. I would consider 20 other wagons before that car. To each his own.

my a4 had 30k on it when I copped it but now its not even close to that.

I just drove an s2k 10 minutes ago. I am sold.

s2k ftw

i just wouldn’t have it as your only car…

PS. stop copying the cars I buy.

lol

Where?

Oh yeah, what year too

oh man - thats so true!

we just have good taste dude :slight_smile:

those tires didn’t fair well in the rain, but it was so much more my style car then the mazdaspeed miata. I love the way it looks, I love how it revs til infinity, and it’s super stiff. It’s an all around blast to drive even more then the Miata. I’m not a great driver - they both handle far good enough to give me a lot to learn.

I wanna check out an M roadster too, but I highly highly doubt I can afford that.

It was on Union St and Clinton by my grandmas in West Seneca.

2003, yellow (no deal), 6spd, 16kmiles, for 26K dollars. I can’t swing that, I’d be looking at about 20K to spend.

ps - it wasn’t easy to test drive.

one very important word of advice :

Lose the rear end in the parking lot once

You do it once, it is rather unlikely you will do it again. lol

You’ll probably be looking at a higher mileage 2002

But if you look hard enough you never know.

hahaha, alright. I have to find one now :slight_smile:

edit: Should I go for the newest year? Which have the glass rear window?

2002 +

2001s also have shitty rear ends

ask funky… err… well… yeah…

that dealership sucks. the guy was a serious douche, i went there with all intentions of buying a car that day and his attitude made me change my mind. the only plus was the one chick that worked there gave me the keys and said come back before dark, he’s helping someone else right now.

yeah…the lady was mad nice to me :gotme:

2002 it is. I see a few too. Black or white is what I want too.

I gotta get my car sold - I love that damn S2K

I’m interested in the Caliber too actually. Utility in an ugly, quick kind of way.

///m roadster, cuz i like it and i have no concern for what you like.