Sellin a turbo on ebay

Man so i am selling a turbo on ebay. and i am getting a bunch of shipment quotes from international buyers who are legitimate non nigerian buyers.

i check their recent feedback and found all other sorts of car parts for differant vehicles, one guy is building a 300ZX in germany, a guy in greece is builing some sort of cosworth it seems from his feedback, another guy in london is buying turbo parts for a 5.0l ford motor…

i didnt realize that the market was there overseas for car parts, or maybe it is just the favorable exchange rate

if you sell overseas make sure you see cold hard cash b4 shipping. There is no jurisdiction for goin after your part if you dont see any $

im going to do paypal only, and ill make sure the funds are transfered into my account before i ship…

because of our weak dollar america is the wholesale warehouse of the world

meh, whatever, as long as i get the $ i want, i dont care how much it is overseas

Truth. Alot of people are buying cars and motorcycles over here too because of that.

What kind of Turbo? I am actually looking for a Pair of 20G turbos

I’ve sold hundreds of car parts just about everywhere in the world, never had a problem yet (knock on wood). American car parts are hard to find in some countries, and people want US stuff just like the US wants JDM and Euro-market parts. Kinda weird sending Volvo parts to Sweden. If it’s worth a lot I would just be careful, use PayPal, check feedback, etc. The strangest sale was an X-ray machine that I sold for a friend who bought it at an auction. Some doctor from Costa Rica (I think that was the country) bought it, flew to Florida for some conference, drove a rental car to Hamburg, took the thing apart in my driveway taking just the small expensive components. It was probably 75K new and it sold for $400 as a pick-up only item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&viewitem=&item=220246184190

just got this gem of a question

hey there, just wondering if this turbo will fit my mitsubishi eclipse its a 97 but i am pretty sure i have the 94 enging in it?

so i said yep, just have to buy a new manifold and i gave him a link to a OBX ebay manifold… :shrug:

Tell him a 20G is what DSM guys upgrade to.

no, they all upgrade to my turbo… DERRR :awdrifter:

Yes Sir!! :lol: :spunk:

SOLD for 1100 to a buyer in italy

WOW. I hope he is paying PayPAL

damn i think i should just part out my car for those prices