selling a marantz to someone out of state

No this isn’t what I do for a living, this is what I do for my nieces college fund. How would I have this on lock down when I usually do not sell out of state therefore requires no shipping or use of PayPal. The stuff I sell is far from junk and is stuff laying around that I already have that I do not use. Thanks for being poor.

If the person seems standup, see if they have Ebay account with ratings or Heatware to get a even further level of comfort with them. Then just use paypal, or as JayS said postal money order and once you get it immediate verify funds, then ship and email him receipt so he knows.

You really are over thinking this.

http://www.nyspeed.com/search.php?searchid=619512

Look at your posting history… Almost all your activity on here is sales of misc. items.

So whats your point? Every one I have sold to has been happy with their purchases, I do not sell my stuff for a living. I have probably made less than a $1000 on here selling my belongings that I no longer wish to hold on too. How many items have I posted in the classified’s here in the last 6 months ? My guess is less than 3, I’m no merchant nor do I want to be. So to assume and ask if I do this for a living is just ignorant. If I wanted everyone on here to know what I do for a living I would post it, but that’s my personal life and it wouldn’t be personal if I posted it now would it? Now please excuse me I have to go drink some fine brews and eat some great food.

I’ve never heard of that type of thing happening, nor have I had it happen to me.
When I had a fraudulent dispute filed against me as a seller,granted not a large amount like $4500, but it was for a $180 cluster.
There was no money in my PP account, they did not go to my bank account and take it out, and my PP account actually read -$180 until the dispute was closed and rightfully found in MY favor.

:word:
Abso-friggin-lutely