Selling The KA-T Soon! Plates Question...

^^^

i’m suffering with the same issue…

i’m going to need to get a more mature car but i cant let go of the S13… no point in getting a second coupe and i can t justify spending so much money on a sedan that i will hate.

S4’s are cool until you own one.

agreed.

I predict the heater core will need to be replaced in no time, but id still hit it… perhaps in the future sometime when im ready to grow up

Yeah i’m playing the whole S4 ownership thing by ear, we’ll just have to see how it’s reliability serves me.

Over 3 years apparently all the last owner had to do for the most part was some CV joints (common) and brakes (they’re good!).

I’ll be keeping it stock for now - it’s awesome as it is, and i’ll be treating her well. Plus, the car feels very worth putting a little bit of extra maintenance coin into if needed. If it gets out of control of course I might shoot for something else, i’ll leave that to time.

At the very least, the Quattro should help me get through the snow even nicer… :naughty:

When I am finish my KA-T build I am going to get the G35 ( I love these cars), but I will not sell my 240. A uhul and trailer cost about $150 for the day go to the track and some of the drift events.

G35s are great if you like going places slowly, in style. Even turbo’d they still run mid 12’s, which is pretty gay imo for what they cost. Mine will be strictly pimp’d out, I’m just going to sell it and buy a fast car when I get bored of going slowly.

Audi’s suck… I work for Dicount car & truck rentals and man oh man everyday i pick up customers that have put like 500km and engine goes, problems with igntion coil packs all the time and the list just goes on and on. I would never buy an Audi thats 2000 and up.

My 240 is for speed the G35 is for pimping lol. I would lower it throw on some deep dish rims and cruise.

Yes… Audi’s suck!!! how could anyone ever be so stupid as to buy a Audi over a rusty 240??? And are you suggesting that you would rather buy an older Audi then a newer one? Hmm electrical bugs or rust and tired old technology?.. I think what happened here is that you were so over loaded with Audi information and your eyes were so opened to a car that actually exhibited some sort of technology, power and dignity that your brain malfunctioned and rebooted into an environment that fed you information backwards, leading you to believe that a 240 was much better then any Audi. Clearly experience from discount car and truck rentals (don’t worry I corrected your spelling for you this time) would lead you to believe this information.

Are you kidding me? Do you even own an Audi or know anything about them? Probably not how are you going to tell me that cars are better now a days lol new cars suck balls, just more problems with newer cars. I dont care if you dont believe me that Audi’s suck. Unless you go and spend over like 70g’s on one I guarantee your going to have problems with it and then good luck getting it fixed. Ive spoke with tons of customers telling me they wish they went and bought a Toyota, yes a Toyota a car thats guaranteed to be less than an Audi but yet its still better. Whats your proof of an Audi being such a glorious machine, sure the r8 and rs4 or whatever are amazing cars but at 100k it better be. What makes you think Audi’s are such good cars? Also I never said a 240sx is better you bitch, why are you even here if you hate 240’s?

Hello Polar_b16, It’s me DegrassiJuniorHighFTW! I bet you remember me from such threads as “Dome Light Problem” and the famous “GT Cars 2007 Video”.

As we are all well aware, you work at a car rental facility.

You also enjoy the thrust from a Honda Motor Company B16 (although it is still undetermined whether it is a A1 A2 A3 or B!) in the heart of VTEC.

We also know you dislike Degrassi Junior High.

We also know you are basing your descriptive statistical information regarding the reliability of the Audi corperation on second hand information taken from an individual already infuriated with, rage, sorrow, inferiority, dismay, disgrace, un-satisfaction, anger, guilt, and finally HATE.

How can one truely measure a car companies reliability based on an individuals words spoken under a cognitive bias?

The answer is we can’t, the answer is, you’re dumb.

See ya later aligator :wink:

I do not hate the 240 as such, I dislike the culture surrounding it with the people who compare it to a lambo and say with a SR its the be all, end all. Do not try to degrade me to your level by calling me a bitch, just because you cannot form a logical sentence using correct grammer and English does not mean I should have to suffer and neither should the rest of the forum. Please use a dictionary or thesaurus, or go back to 6th grade English, whatever need be the case.

It is natural for one to assume that on a board about 240’s when another car is put down, the poster is making the assumption that the car they own is of greater value then the car to which they are putting down, hence why I brought 240’s into the mix.

And over $70 000? Are you sure it’s safe to question my knowledge of Audi’s when in fact it is you who is suggesting that a quality Audi can not be had for under $70 000… reality check, A B6 Audi A4 goes for less then $25 000, a B7 is just a bit more, that comes with a 1.8T(B6) , 5 or 6 spd transmission (B6 depending on year, and B7) for someone like yourself to suggest that a 2007 A4 is WORSE then a previous car manufactured by Audi that mean prior to 2007, you must be completely unstable.

Degrassi shut up I already had one dumb arguement with you about your gay little fetish with degrassi junior high cast (your a fag) why are your even on here. Mustard bitch an A4 is the worst Audi there is, thats what most of the audi customers are complaining about so learn before you speak.

The mystery sorounding individuals who seeminly feel it is possible to know inherent emotions and feelings about one through the internet is astounding.

Do you have some sort of electronic device which allows you to go through the cat5 cable connected to your computer into mine which opens up where I am sitting right now (in a chair) and then probes into the cortex of my brain and asks, “Hey DegrassiJuniorHighFTW, are you a fag?”

Basically what I am getting back to is my origional point;

The answer is we can’t, the answer is, you’re dumb.

Incase you are unable to compute the origional point,

Here is the Princeton University definition;

Dumb:
dense: slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity

Yes, I do love Degrassi Junior High, but not the Next Generation.

wow… Degrassi… you even make my head hurt… but you make valid counter statements… well played…well played.

Audi’s are like any car. Know your shit, treat her right and shell treat you right…

a For the record… i Love 240’s but all in all there garbage… the only positive thing they have is nice bodylines and a huge engine bay with potential… 240’s arnt the Charger of there generation…

CrypticNissan while I believe you make the point countless 240 owners try to back, and I myself in fact feel is a very good point, it seems polar_b16 cannot comprehend this type of fact, which has been proven through time. I need not bash the 240sx, I am merely using data provided throughout time that proves my statement’s for me.

I create no personal gain by calling other forum member “bitches” because they do not see my view, the fact is by polar_b16’s logic, I should not by any car if someone has told me it will eventually experience a problem. I am sensing that this is something polar_b16 is all too familiar with, hence polar may I suggest public transit?

Dear Polar_b16 I have done my “learning before I speak” as you may put it, may I suggest that you are the one who “learns” or at the very least finds a more reliable source. While customers of a discount rental car facility may be very knowledgeable, it seems as though your definition of what is a good car and what is bad is quite flawed, and I quote “Two Audi and two Volkswagen models rank highest in satisfying owners, according to the J.D. Power and Associates/CAR Magazine 2005 South Africa Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Study(SM) released today. The four awards – which are the most received by any manufacturer in the study – are for the Audi A3, Audi A4, Volkswagen Citiy Golf and the Volkswagen Touran.” end quote. While I’m sure you have done all your homework prior to raising your argument, and thus know all the previous facts stated, I must say once again…you fail my friend, please insert another token and try again.

Mustard have you ever thought that alot of stuff in magazines is BS?
Degrassi Shut…The…FUCK…up how fuckin annoying can you get? No1 was talking to you from the begining get a life man or girl, most likely a bitch though.

Polar I’m sorry your weak mind cannot comprehend the kind of logic I am putting forth, I apologize to you and the other forum members that the only reasonable answer you can give to my stated argument is slander and profanity.

It is not my fault you are not familiar with JD power, just so you will gain some background knowledge on the subject http://www.jdpower.com/about , as you will learn here, they are not a magazine, but rather they judge customer quality and buyer behavior. As I quote from their site “Bases research solely on responses from millions of consumers and business customers worldwide.” As you probably learned in 3rd grade math millions are larger then random customers of discount car rental, it can also be represented this way, “Millions of customers> customers of a discount car rental facility.” If this is too hard to understand I can even represent my findings via a graph, yet I will leave that data for a later period in time.

Dear polar_b16 you are presenting the worst form of argument, you started on a weak premise that has many flaws in it, proving it to be a contingent truth, meaning it relies on other facts to be true 100% of the time. So to apply this to your argument premise 1 was that Audi’s suck, and premise 2 was that they suck because customers of discount car rental facility tell you so. Thus making your conclusion that by the information you have attained Audi’s suck. Now my counter argument is stating a contingent truth based on the un biased facts provided by millions of customers. (your argument was biased to customers of your rental car location that were dissatisfied with their car, naturally they will express a upset attitude, since you did not gather facts from anywhere else this is called being biased.) My conclusion that Audi’s have proven to be a quality car is stronger when put against your argument that a few people tell you they suck (since mine was measured on a much larger scale) But you chose to directly compare them, thus making my argument stronger and proves that my conclusion prevails, oh and for the record I just owned you without using profanity… good day sir

Oh and sorry to go off topic… DarkForceJackal congrats on your new car! and gl with the sale!

I have to say, that this thread is the ultimate epitome of a thread jacking…
the topic has digressed to…well…whatever you see up there. points up

If you guys seriously want to bash it out, please take it to the drama section.

Colonel Mustard, you make great arguments, but even someone with your intellectual capabilities must understand that your efforts are wasted.
I suggest you take the highroad and abandon this petty opinionated argument. You may actually conserve brain cells that way.

P.s. I don’t like the word Colonel. It sounds different from the way it sounds…
but I digress

I was’nt using the profanity against you Mustard i was using it at Degrassi and I dont have to explain that. Also you think you know all about Audi and all that from reading books and magazines, you cant believe everything that is in books/magazines these days, maybe Audi is a good car company but from what i’ve seen they are not and I have actual proof from peoples mouths not from some book. Oh yea and I am aware of JD power I just done believe what they say to be true all the time.

My bad bout the thread jacking…

This is to the comment at the bottom from degrassi: I hope I see you at meet, cause your fucking buggin the shit outta me.