Semi-New Member?

Hey guys,

May as well post here again, as I’m somewhat making the transition from Mazda back to Nissan :stuck_out_tongue: I was referred here by FITZY_07 from GTRC about a year or two ago…

I originally had a Nissan Stanza XE, but sold it. Parents needed money for newer, bigger vehicle, so they took that away and sold an old '92 Plymouth Voyager as a trade and bought an '02 Dodge Dakota.

For now, I’m low on cash and chillin’ in my mom’s Mazda Protegé LX Touring Edition, since she just drives it for work and really doesn’t give a crap about the car’s potential :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a member of TOProtegé BTW.

Anyways, since I’m low on cash, I’m looking for a cheapass N-car to get around. There’s a link in my sig to my WTB thread looking for a cheap and running 240SX in manual. Wouldn’t mind a B13 Sentra SE-R in manual as well, just as long as its dirt cheap and is somewhat of a project car.

Anyway, hope I don’t get flamed for having a Mazda :drivin

I assume you mean performance potential. In that case, no such thing as potential in a Protege :R

Good luck with the search, and welcome.

Haha, wouldn’t be so sure on that :wink: The 2003/2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protegé and MP3 Protege took Car&Driver’s best handling FF car of that year :wink: May not have a fast and powerful engine, but its suspension and handling characteristics make it one of the better FF performers out there :wink:

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome

welcome to the site and glad ur getting a nissan

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome!