sentra Spec V 08

took one for a test drive today. kinda liked it. it would be a nice DD for me since im gonna be doing alot of driving coming up. i can get one with a sunroof and thats all i really want for 19.500 so i would say that its worth it over a 18500 base saturn Astra.

anyone have one or have buddies with the Spec V??? just seeing if anyone ever had any issues. i rarely tow nissans and see that they are very reliable cars.

thanks…
MAC

i dont see many in service… could be a good sign

A good firned of mine has one, seems to be pretty reliable…aside from breaking lug studs they’re pretty good cars.

My buddy has a 2005 SE-R SpecV, white with the optional Brembo big brake kit. I love that car. He has lowered it a little and threw and exhaust on it, and that is pretty damn nice car. I’d love to have it.

I really like the new sentra SER’s and Spec V’s. I was trying to hold out and get one but my old car got damaged and I needed to get a new car and they weren’t out yet so I got my 3.

im guessin mazda 3 right? i test drove one of those yesterday also. nice car. but i am too tall for it. my knees hit the centerconsol and the door and i feel like it needs to be about 5" wider in the knee area. that was the front runner until i found i can get a specV for 1000 more.

A coworker has an 07. He commutes every day from uniontown to Canonsburg and loves the car.

Edit: he doesn’t have the spec-v. It’s an SER. CVT trans with paddle shifters.

Yeah, the legroom for the driver is a little tight, but I have come to get used to it. I was really disappointed when I couldn’t get the SER, it has a lot of stuff for the low price too. Don’t get me wrong, I love my 3, but the SER is just a little sportier which would have been nice

they are awesome cars, and there is a good bit of aftermarket support for them. if you want to look around and find out what other owners think, www.myspecv.com. ton of info there.

The B16s are really starting to grow on me. I saw a blue SpecV the other day that was pretty sharp. The SE-R version looks much, much better than the lower trim levels.

im starting to like them also, but am still partial to the b15