Sept 29 Rally NY. count em up. who's goin?

I’m 99% sure I’m goin, Just gotta see what my school schedule looks like the monday after.

alright… but we should be back on sunday early afternoon.

school until 2 owns me :frowning:

eat a dick

TWIST, TWIST… ok i am in… wanker

Unfortunately, besides the short notice, this conflicts with the last FLR Solo event… and I’ve got a fleece ES Champion jacket coming from that one if I finish better than 3rd, so needless to say, I can’t miss it.

OMG A JACKET OMG OMG OMG WOW

Here is the list of people that have expressed interest, and who have committed.

Committed:
Dozer -Tom (driving)
Audios - Joe (driving)
Poopra - Spencer
fastncheap - Dan (riding with dozer)
Zwarbyt - Kevin (can provide ride on way there from roch)
Itagaki - Andy (riding with audios)

Interested:
Dex
blk300tt - Eric
93dxhatch
Zer0daze - John
Lafengas - Josh
Carnut - Don
Chino
sureshot!
3 others not on NYSPEED.

If you are on the lower list, and you are def. coming, let me know i’ll move ya up. My car is most likely full, so we def. need some people willing to drive.

Also consider that you may need a tent or coordinate with someone with room in thiers, sleeping bag or equivalent, etc.

Im def in, and i can drive someone down, not back, but i won’t leave till 4-5 ish on thursday and will be leaving from rochester

i am in, and will have room in my car for 3 others, but i think one person is josh, and that depends on whether or not he decides to go. either way, room for 2 for sure

i’m sure we could work something out… except i wanna go to this too :o

Bump…

bump i need my info

Here’s the camping Info:

All Seasons Campground:
Rt 17 to exit 105B - that’s Hwy 42 North
about 2 miles, then left on Fraser Rd.
1/4 mile down Fraser, campground on right

address: Fraser Rd, Lake Kiamesha, NY 12751

Make sure to check out the rally website and download the schedule and directions. Cell phone coverage is spotty.

Make sure you bring anything you will need to camp out… Tent, sleeping bag or equivalent, Flashlight(s) are a must, etc.

I would recommend bringing rain gear, or at least a poncho incase it rains. (*an extra tarp is always a good thing to have for your tent, just incase)

BOOTS, if its muddy out in the woods, you will hate yourself for not having boots. Keep in mind we may be walking in the woods, or up dirt roads (sometimes in the dark) quite a bit, so be prepared.

PM me for my cell number today if you need it.

I am leaving at approx 3pm on thursday if anyone wants to follow me out.

Wish I could go, but I have other commitments :frowning:

this is the first time I’ve been jealous of you guys. :frowning:

omg, go to one of those beautiful california beaches, approach one of those beautiful california blondes, take her for a ride on one of those beautiful california coastal highways…and quit bitching about not being in NY. you wanker :slight_smile:

:funny:

Man I wish I could go to this one :tdown: