Serious question

This girl I talked to… is rumored to be a heroine addict. Now I can’t prove anything. Just something I hear.

Is vomitting up blood a symptom of of heroine use?
She said she’s been ill for the past few days. And all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

Figured I’d ask if anyone knew. because if thats the case… off to the curb she goes

I dont like to date junkies

reason why i ask is. She was supposed to come over for easter dinner, but said a few days ago, shes been getting sick. then today i get a phone call sayin that.

pass her over my way :69: :bj: :idb: :op: :boink

Originally posted by Shaggy
pass her over my way :69: :bj: :idb: :op: :boink

tasteless.

i can’t really offer any info… look up some kind of helpline in the phone book… that would be who to talk to.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
tasteless.

i can’t really offer any info… look up some kind of helpline in the phone book… that would be who to talk to.

I’ve been reading through symptoms, and theyre way to broad

its not worth your time

not sure if vomitting blood is a symtom of heroine use but can be a symptom of withdrawl. it is also a early sign of HIV as well as other things(such as ulcers). check her arms for track marks. if she is on Oxy’s she could just be snorting them, but you can also do that with heroine. either way try to get her help before you kick her to the curb. did you try asking if she was on heroine or any other drugs? either way if you can help one of the million heroine adicts that are runnin around this area you should.

how you know all this stuff about HIV Sam??? you like the :greddy: buttsecks :smiley:

:itr41:

good call sam!

Fuck the bitch,she,s on something or else something is seriously wrong with her,get someone else and let her poor her deseases some other way other than through you:( Crazy bitches wanting to spread there infection…take her out while you can,before it spreads:D Damn drug abusers

Dude make sure you look cause addicts are nothin but trouble.

no marks on the arms, or in between her toes… i looked. I havent stuck her yet, so im good to go there. She says shes alergic to smoke to the point it causes blood clots. but i hear a lot of rumors about her using heroin. She told me a long time ago she was in rehab for alcohol abuse. But has turned her life around.

To be quite honest, im thinkin about splittin asap. But like you said sam… it would be nice to know what her problem is, so i can get her help

chad didn’t you ever see the ryan white story in school?

anyway smoking does constrict blood vessels so I would say if she has a clot problem it would for sure increase blood presure. also alcohol problems can lead to blood and obviously liver problems.

if you want punch her in the nose. if it crumbles like flat to her face you know she is doin more than stickin her finger up there(for those who don’t know snorting stuff breaks down cartalidge in the nose making it easier to shatter)

Originally posted by BoostedITR41

if you want punch her in the nose. if it crumbles like flat to her face you know she is doin more than stickin her finger up there

never heard the ryan white story.

best quote evar!! punch her in the nose!:rofl::rofl:

Jay… I respect that you’re worried about the girl and would like to help her. But it seems to me like you’re always “Captain Save a Ho.” You should really try not to mix yourself up w/ scandalous ppl (look where it got us down in Donegal, or however you spell it).

-TJ

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Fuck the bitch,she,s on something or else something is seriously wrong with her,get someone else and let her poor her deseases some other way other than through you:( Crazy bitches wanting to spread there infection…take her out while you can,before it spreads:D Damn drug abusers

come on deven how may of our friends would be dead right now if we would of said that!

She may be going through withdrawls, but like someone else said, there is no way to really tell if she’s doing heroin unless you find some evidence, and you already said that she doesn’t have trac marks… (you did check the back of her legs right?)

There are other things she could be withdrawing from though… like cocaine.

sounds like an ulcer… just because your throwing up blood doesn’t mean you’re a drug addict… it would make sense if the bitch just downed a bag of uncut cocaine and is bleeding… but i don’t know of many heroin users that throw up blood… i’ll ask the next one i walk past on the way to work.

maybe the girl has a multitude of problems? sounds like she has some sort of stomach issue.

yeah coughing up blood doesnt really sound like a heroin thing, although if you do heroin, you cant poop…

I didnt shit for 8 days after I broke both my arms… :ugh:

Stomach ulcer like others have said or also a upper GI bleed. She beeeter get to the doctors and have it checked. GI Bleeds are not to be messed with…

Like I said… it was all speculation on drug use… going by word of mouth, no actual proof. Basically, I was asking if it was a symptom to prove if the rumor was true or not.

But she went to the hospital, and they did an upper gi on her. No actual results yet. She did say she had minor stomach ulcers in the past.

As far as stomach issues? I’m not to sure. I’ve seen her pound down the liquor 4-5 nights in a row. Even though that affects the liver more. Don’t tell me it cant upset an ulcer either. So its confusing.