Shadys Personal photography progress thread

Yeah the LCD is even harder, doesn’t help that the aprature was really low so room for error is tiny, but only way to get decent shots in that room without cranking the ISO REALLY high or using the BS Flash, I need to get new battery packs for the nice flash I have, coulda bounced off the ceiling and that probably woulda worked well.

Literally the slightest adjustment of the focus ring could completely fuck up the focus, i’d really like to know if theres a way to change the viewfinder lens, it looks to be about the same as the one in my 35mm and makes focusing a fucking breeze

Anyways gonna pick up a new 35mm lens today with Auto focus. I should be set for lenses for awhile. Most of the shooting i’d want to do is stationary so manual focus is fine, and I have really good glass for that. I wanna head to a few track days and drift events as I Loved shooting them with elliots camera in the past, might be harder with the manual focus but the 50-200mm one I just got as well should be okay.

Saving up and getting this 18-200 ive been drooling over the past few nights though

God damn, never thought id enjoy getting back into this as much as I have. I’ll have to bug KBB/and CFD to meet up with them at somepoint :rofl