sheetz gas?

nevermind it’s like talking to a fucking ugly ass wall

:hahano:

real life>wyotech

:smiley:

can wyotech put my car together? or am i going to end up with a lot of water in my tank

no,yes - in that order :smiley:

i havent been put in my place yet in this actually I know water goes to the bottom thats called phase separation.Water and alcohol mix together yes i understand that part as well. But it is still not the best way to remove water from your fuel tank.It’s the cheapest but nowhere near the best.And how you argue it sounds like you got sugar in your tank:itr41: :blue:

And thats beside the point I am asking about the gas in this thread.What are the major differences in the additives?

they all come from i think 2 major oil companies, one of which is exxon…now what sheetz does is they will bid on whoever or whichever company OR resaler is offering the cheapest bulk gas at that point in time.

to answer your question you’re making it different.

sheetz and getgo both suck cause they water down their gas!!

neither of them do that, they bid on whatever is the lowest of that octane level at that time.

i think he is refering to individual stations. Remember shaggys ordeal with that one station that watered the piss out of their gass to stretch it? Im convinced the few BPs near my house water their shit down after they get it. Everytime I get gas at exxon and sunoco i get better millage. I just stay away from Getgo/Sheetz esp since I have to run 93 in my turd

i dont kno why anyone would buy sheetz gas. its shitty gas period. and citgo is wayyyyyyyy tooooo expensive for lack of quality fuel. personally i think sunoco is the way to go with BP following a close second. and why does everyone think '93 is soo much more expensive than '87??? i fill my tank after i use 10 gallons (300 miles, 5-speed pickup trucks rule!!!) and i run '93 (hence better fuel mileage) 10 gallons of '93 is only $2.oo more than 10 gallons of 87!!! i mean just run the higher octane fuel, its not that much more expensive. your gonna get better gas mileage, ur vehicle is gonna run better, and your fuel injectors will love it! a little bit of “lucas” never hurt either.

my best friend in highschool owned an oil transporting company. sheetz gets the least expensive gas in the area and has it shipped to their stations. really shitty gas. and last winter i had about 15 fuel line freeze ups while at work. and id say `13 or so got gas at getgo last time.

seems like getgo gas is more prone to fuelline freeze up… aka more moisture in it. so stay away from it in the winter. unless you get to park in a garage at work and at the house.

either way i go sonoco… and if i have to i go with BP then all the others… then sheetz n getgo at very least.

I run bp all the time, and 93 isn’t gonna give you better gas mileage

if you don’t need it to keep from detonating don’t run it, you’ll make more power with a lower octane

Yeah really…if you’re car doesn’t require high octane (lots of spark advance, FI, high compression, ect), run the cheap shit. You’re really gaining nothing by putting 93 octane in your 4-banger Ford Ranger.

I only eat the food from sheetz.

I put 93 in my car. Sheetz, Sunoco, GetGo, BP, whatever.

Car runs the same, doesn’t detonate any more or less, gets similar gas mileage, etc etc.

I always find it funny when people tell me “I ONLY run X gas in my car,” which is likely a family/econo-car. I’ve never had any problems with any gas, and that’s on a car making decent power (51 lbs/min.)

suprises me

MTO > *

for real!