Shelby F-150 SuperSnake Concept

This is a great looking truck IMO. Very similar to the GT500 SuperSnake as far as styling goes. Hopefully it’s not a concept forever…

sweet truck. i would rather see the lightning come back tho.

I think many people want to see the Lightning back, but this may be the next closest thing, since SVT is all wrapped up in the Raptor now as far as trucks go…

to heavy to be considered respectable. RCSB should of been option for performance

why so someone can throw a turbo motor in it and run 12’s?

I think its a cool idea, I like the extended cab setup, sorta like the old ss silverados

popcorn?

a vehicle of that size is doom from beginning to compare to others. The SSS in stock form is a complete joke. The buyer market preferred a RCSB but instead got what so called yuppie engineers wanted. The urban cowboys want trucks to be more civil then what they were orignally for.

The 1st and 2nd gen lightning both were RCSB
the orignal srt10 truck was rcsb
orignal 1500 SS was RCSB
syclone was rcsb

all stated all performance trucks

o btw leave drama behind

bad idea ,its a TURD

WTF is the scoop on the bed cover :dunno:

I think if they run a SuperSnake motor in it, it wouldn’t be that much of a turd. In the GT500SS, there are two different options, 640 HP and 725 HP models. If this truck stuck with that, it would be awesome.

i thought the same thing … wtf

I do like the hood though

i’m more interested in what tranny they’ll throw in it. can you fit a torqueshift in a 150?

it looks badass. its ok in my book

to keep the bed cool?

I’m gonna have to agree with Quik on this…

:dunno::nuts:

Why do people feel the need to talk about the lightning like it was some sort of supercar (truck). It was an expensive model of a fucking ugly brick, solely because of a motor you could build for infinitely cheaper. I don’t get it.

Last i checked, it was cheaper,faster then a S2k / Nsx back in the day :rofl:

Ya, they are almost as gay as Honda’s…Queers and Steers!