shelf life on 100oct gas

I filled the tank on my with 100oct about 20 min before the transmission terminated itself. so I have a nearly full tank of gas that has been sitting since the beginning of fall and will not be burned off for another couple months. The car’s tune needs to be rewritten from scratch because of the cams so is should this gas be good to build a race gas tune from or should I burn it off and start with fresh gas.

there was no stabilizer added before winter.

indefinitely it will be fine, might be a little less than 100oct but it’s race fuel without all the crap. most motorsports places that have motorcycles, atvs, sleds, ect store everything with race fuel b/c it doesn’t leave all the shit behind. if it evaporates, it’s gone, oh well, but with all the crap that’s in regular 93oct you are left with deposits and clogged stuff. you should be in the clear.

I was told 2 weeks once you pump it into a tank for c16… of course I’m sure you don’t care that much.

I would let 93 octane sit in my tank for six months out of the year.

So long as the tank is full, it will keep most of the moisture out of there for a while.

i started my civic after over a year of it not running, and it was fine… 1/2 tank 93 oct. even boosted it a bit on the way to the gas station.